N-Europe

Zelda Ads

Tellyn

Majora's Mask was good, it got the feeling of the game in the advert. The impending doom.

Does anyone know a link to the UK Wind Waker advert? Though that one was good, not the one I was looking for. It had the same girl but went onto Master Quest.

I loved the crazy puppet sharade, that was quality. In terms of actual GOOD advertisements i think the Orcarina of time ads were very well thought out and i actually remeber watching them just before the game came out, it got me all excited hehe

It reminded me of the Ocarina ads we had, but longer. The music was the shit, I may try cutting it with Goldwave.

There's a bit where Phantom Ganon takes off his mask and there's blue fire underneath... I don't recall that happening, did it?

havent looked at them yet (dial up....) but will do when i get to uni tomorrow. the couple that i remember from the top of my head were :

the WW one, which wasnt too bad (not epic enough for a zelda one)

the zelda 1. with the guy running around making noises

japanese crazy rap zelda one. the one with zelda in a cage, and all the people dancing. heh, i actually dont mind it. its quite funny, but id hate to see it released outside of japan.