NEurope
CoolFunkMan

Chavs = scum [a sad tale of last night]

Okay, so last night I was walking back from work and I went past a pub at the top of my road. There was a clot of Chavs sitting at one of the tables outside the pub. (A clot is what one of my mates came up with. We use it to refer to a group of Chavs.) Being as I'm ginger, they started to come out with random insults, which is immature enough. So I totally blanked them.

However, as I rounded the corner to my street I heard them talking and then heard footsteps. I looked round to see them following me. I hurried my pace, but before I knew it they were running to me and then one kicked me in the back of the leg. They had me surrounded. I responded with something like "What the hell? I don't want trouble." At this point I was backing onto someone else's drive. His response was "yeah!?" and then he punched me right in the face, knocking my glasses off. He grabbed them.

He toally changed and was like "Oh, sorry mate come here, I'll give you these back." Of course, I wasn't falling for that, so said no. Reasoning wasn't working and he threw them to the floor before stamping on them and completely smashing the frames. As they walked off he threatened me.

So now I'm kinda freaked and I have to fork out 60-70 quid for new glasses. I couldn't retaliate as they all would have been attacking me, 1v5 isn't good.

A few of the morons recorded it on thier phones. I'll call the police tomorrow and tell them, and if/when the chavs are caught they'll hopefully still have the evidence on thier phones. They've apparentley been causing trouble round our area recentley as well.

In some respects I consider myself lucky. I've had mates who have suffered abuse far worse from clots of chavs. Though still, no one should have to put up with this shit. I just can't believe how sad and moronic some bastards can be. Why can't everyone else who isn't chav join forces to eliminate chavs rather than being in emo, goth groups, etc?

Sorry for randomly posting this and the length of the post, but I really needed to get this off my chest.

Those fucking bastards. I really don't understand all this senseless violence in our society.

Man they are just scum. I hope you werent hurt? Go to the police as aoon as you can, cos the longer you wait the less the police will be inclined to do about it.

Which is exactly why at night you shouldn't really be out on your own. Still, they did break your glasses, and thats really the worst they could have done. I would have gone to town on their asses, but I think the most sensible thing to have done would be to walk into a shop or just peg it.

Oh I'd so love to eliminate chavs with brute force. Sorry to hear that happened mate.

johnny.jpg

Which is exactly why at night you shouldn't really be out on your own. Still, they did break your glasses, and thats really the worst they could have done. I would have gone to town on their asses, but I think the most sensible thing to have done would be to walk into a shop or just peg it.

Indeed, though I was heading back from work so really had no one to come back with. Still, I'll take a lot more care next time. Ty.

Man they are just scum. I hope you werent hurt? Go to the police as aoon as you can, cos the longer you wait the less the police will be inclined to do about it.

I'll be calling the police first thing tomorrow. I'm still kind of getting over the shock, I've never had anything like this before (even though it's not as bad as it could have been.)

Also, ty for the concern everyone, it's good to know that people care. :)

Usually here they only mug you and if you're cooperative, nothing bad happens (usually). I just can't stand that kind of bastards, people need to stand up to them, grab a large group of your friends and do the same.

Those fucking bastards. I really don't understand all this senseless violence in our society.

From what I've seen of some other countries (the USA for one) random violence and robbery is pretty tame in the UK.

Sucks to be twatted though. I have no advice for you Funk.

damn the anti-ginger sentiment, even if they are caught worse they'll get is a bit of community service. shame really. There will always be little g*ts like them on the streets, we're just lucky we can easily recognise them by there dress.

Thats Shit (excuse my lang)

Go to the police asap something simular happened to a friend of mine, not as harsh they only pushed and stole some stuff. She (yes that right they attacked a girl, bastards) didnt want to call the police however i convinced her, she rang and all the chavs got caught and had to pay alot! THey wont be buying food or and burbury for a long time.

Had someone telling me on another forum that calling someone a chav (Or charva as they are around here) was bigoted against poor white people and akin to calling someone a "nigger" :indeed:

I've known plenty of poor white people who don't dress like a football firm and go around kicking the hell out of people for nowt...

Its times like these I lose faith in humanity. Hopefully they'll get what they deserve. Luckily I've never had an experience like this but if I did I just know I wouldn't be able to control my (very bad) temper, and would end up standing up for myself, no matter how many. :(

Chances are they are in the exact same spot every night, so tell the police were you originally saw them rather than were you were actually hit.

Bluddy pain in the arses. It's amazing how many people get attacked by chavs. My brother's been attacked 3 times by chavs in the last year or so. A chav chucked him off his bike and stole it the other day. Then, a few months ago, he arrived home with a massive cut down the one side of his face after being attacked by a set of traffic lights. Luckily, a nice bloke had seen everything and brought my brother home.

You cant fight back, thats the worse, you fight back, and it is you who gets raped by THE LAW

who was it that said 25 years for a life sentence was too long??

Sorry to hear that, there are some complete pricks around.

Then, a few months ago, he arrived home with a massive cut down the one side of his face after being attacked by a set of traffic lights.
Woah. Were these, like, mutant traffic lights?

Jesus. This makes me so mad. First of all, I'm really sorry to hear about what happend mate. Unfortunately this kinda thing occours way too often these days. My mate got beaten up the other week, and I've been assaulted quite badly myself.

Report it to the police, it's quite likely these guys are known to them already. And until they're caught, they're going to keep on doing it. These kind of people go out looking for trouble - they get kicks off of it, and it is sick.

Best of luck mate, and don't feel paranoid about going out again. Although it happens too much, you were still 'just unlucky'.

Woah. Were these, like, mutant traffic lights?

Hahahha. Not quite. :p

He was waiting as a set of traffic lights to cross the road, then these 2 lads jumped him from behind.

I was standing waiting for my mate to come out of a shop once and some Charva walked past giving me an evil look and trying to look like a hard guy. Should have been watching where he was going instead, cos he tripped on the kerb and nearly fell over. Didn't look as hard after that.

Sorry to hear that mate.

As said before, try and make sure that you are with some other people when you're out.

Luckily I haven't been hassled yet by chavs. Well I have but not by a whole group of them. When I've been confronted, its only by one person....I guess its because I'm such a daunting figure...heh heh.

Nah, being serious, I'm lucky in the way that I haven't been properly attacked. But when that time comes I know I'm gonna do the wrong thing and get all "rude" back at them. Even if I am outnumbered, I'm not gonna let anyone, especially those chavs, speak to me in the way they do.

I just don't get what is it thats makes jackasses like these want to gang up on one person like this, this just pisses me off and whats worse even if they are caught by the cops they take it like a "medal of honor", instead of waking up and thinking about what their doing with their lives

omg what ar*eh*les :o just because you arnt in a tracksuit and ALONE they attack you.

i just dont get it do they just show to there "mates" the next day on the phone saying "look we is did last nigh clart its proper bangin innit"

they make me fuking sick...there are some "metal heads" that dont like emos well there nothing compared to bloody chavs