NEurope
CoolFunkMan

Chavs = scum [a sad tale of last night]

There is a bright side to this Funk, you took a punch to the face and came out ok. Youll be tougher and more prepared if it ever happens again (hopefully it wont).

The palm taser someone linked on here looks like a good deterrent. I wouldnt want to carry around a bat or a chain everywhere i go

Chavs are scum. No doubt about it. They've reported on the news about how some wankers killed a lad without any provocation. They did it for the fuck of it!

I might buy a cricket bat and carry it with me wherever I go. Make sure no chavs can fuck me about. Or I could learn Judo or Jujitsu. But there aren't that many chavs around my area. They've all set up shop in nearby Erdington and Kingstanding.

You called the police yet CoolFunkMan? You've got a witness now, your even more likely to get em sent down if they are caught.

It's not chavs that suck, it's the kind of people who seem to be drawn to being a chav that sucks...... I know quite a few chavs who are cool, they wouldn't hurt anyone without a good reason.... I have however seen other social groups go around and attack someone for no reason.... So yeah don't just put it down to them being chavs... Put it down to them being fucking idiots. v.v;;

Oh and recently my cousin was attacked by 3 30 year old men.... Not chavs.... Dressed reasonably normally they came down the road and just started hitting him and smashed two bottles on his head.... I ended up spending most my night in the hospital with him...

It's not chavs that suck, it's the kind of people who seem to be drawn to being a chav that sucks...... I know quite a few chavs who are cool, they wouldn't hurt anyone without a good reason.... I have however seen other social groups go around and attack someone for no reason.... So yeah don't just put it down to them being chavs... Put it down to them being fucking idiots. v.v;;

I do know a group of lads who are chavs (in a way) who are sound. They know me in a way so they say "hello" to me if I walk past them, plus they used to get the same bus to school as me. They didn't go to the same school as me, but the bus I got went past their school.

I have an attack alarm (pull the string, loud noise) that i got for my paper round. Im gonna start taking it out with me. It\\\'s getting too serious, they come more and more.

and have some rings in yuor pocket to put on ur fingers too.

Can prove effective.

I was waiting at a bus stop when a group of 4 chav scum kept eyeballing me , and I had a feeling it was going to kick off. Luckily I always wear these massive fuck-off gothic style rings , one on each finger of my punching hand , soon as I took my hand out of the pocket and they saw these they soon moved on.

Still get the occasional bit of verbal now and then but luckily so far nothing more.

Whoever said 'its how you walk' is correct. If you walk along quite confident , or like me in a constantly pissed-off aggressive looking manner, then you normally tend to get a lot less crap.

OMG!!!!! :shock: I can't believe this, it's sick!...

You're ginger!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

My god they did it because you were ginger? Sad twats, but you did what I would have done in the situation, try not to provoke them or say get lost or something, otherwise it could have been a lot worse.

OMG!!!!! :shock: I can't believe this, it's sick!...

You're ginger!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hey, ginger people are amazing, I should know, being both ginger and amazing myself! :hehe:

my cousin had aparty to celebrate end of exams , this idiotic chav came and gatecrashed it ended up having a go and bringing more of them luckily for them i wasn't there cos i don't know what id of done to them im very protective of my family. eventually they just went after my mum of all people calmed them down and rang the police.

What's with all this ginger people hate? Some of the worlds sexiest people are ginger, eg. Lindsay Lohan, Nicole Kidman, Crono and my gf :heh:.

I can't imagine why there's all this hate, and I'm not biased myself, being black haired and all.

Also, chav's are pussies, they are charistically physically and mentally weak, which is why they always travel in packs. When a load of them come up to you and give you shit, just corner one and give him a nice jab in the kidneys, and I swear, they'll all back off, especially if you have long black hair, are 6ft and charistically angry looking :laughing:. The common mistake people make is giving away that they're frightened or intimidated in any way, you should just have the confidence to look em in the face as if to say, come get some if you think you're hard enough.

if you want to make a fight of it i recomend something like a cosh. i had a brass bar about 10 inches long, small hole drilled in one end and 2 key rings, one thru the hole and one thru the other ring. put one finger thru the 2nd ring and you've got a nice cosh for beating the living shit out of folks. also good for jamming into ribs etc if they get hold of you.

I have a large pole from a set of weights that I swing around at night in my back garden to repel goons.

you could always use one of these:

Khukri.jpg

*old picture from last year when i still lived in england*

Yeah, but think of the stains.

think of the huge medal and knighthood you'll get for ridding society of fucking useless scum that will never amount to anything in their entire lives. just call it evolution and be done with it.

i say stick the lot in barges, float em out into the north sea and use them for RAF and Royal Navy target practice!

I ahve part of the rail at the top of the landing, that keeps coming out. If someone enters the house, ill pull it out and give 'em what for.

think of the huge medal and knighthood you'll get for ridding society of fucking useless scum that will never amount to anything in their entire lives. just call it evolution and be done with it.

i say stick the lot in barges, float em out into the north sea and use them for RAF and Royal Navy target practice!

At least we think on the same wave length.

I know some people would want to just give them a chance to reform...

At least we think on the same wave length.

I know some people would want to just give them a chance to reform...

I know alot more who would like to give them a face reform

From what I've seen of some other countries (the USA for one) random violence and robbery is pretty tame in the UK.

Hmm, I spent six months in America, the violence I saw on TV in the roughest parts of big cities is fairly troublesome (because they have guns, it would be a fairly quaint place without them, I think), but as a nation on the whole they don't have nearly the trouble with anti-social morons as we do with chavs. Chavs don't really exist there, the closest you get to them is rap/hip-hop kids and they don't go out of their way to cause trouble.

Right now England is at its lowest of low for anti-social behaviour. You can probably look back to the Bronze age and still see this as a worse blot on our country's history. Chavs and binge drinkers have pretty much torn this country apart from the inside out and turned it into a joke. If I was a foreign tourist, this is the last place in the world I would come on holiday.

I quite enjoyed my holiday in England last year.. But that's maybe because it was spent exclusively in the centre of London. I never saw, heard about or experienced any troublemakers. But I'm guessing it's different in the suburbs.