Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

R-E's Room Lovely

Roostophe

There are a lot of threads here slating adverts and telly programmes (plus there is a lot of bitching in the World Cup boards). So I decided to start a thread where you can talk about things you really like/love. And I want NO arguing, everyone's opinions are different, this is Room Lovely, a place where you can tell us about anything that you like/love.

I'll let you guys start off, I'm a bitter man so it will take me a while to think about what I like/love.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lying down, closing my eyes and listening to some ambient music.

Also I love it when a new console is released and you bring it home set it up the first time and sit and listen to the start up jingle the first time. Dunno what it is about that.

Also I love it when a new console is released and you bring it home set it up the first time and sit and listen to the start up jingle the first time. Dunno what it is about that.

I love that as well. I remember when I got my GameCube on release day. And to hear that jingle for the very first time. Although straight afterwards we turned it off so we could hear the alternate jingle.

I love playing guitar, to stand there with a guitar around my neck is a brilliant feeling and a guitar feels like a part of me I can attach and detach whenever I like. Like a false leg or a false arm or a strap-on dildo.

Agree with the console thing. That also goes for great games like Zelda; just a great feeling when you've been waiting for so long and then you can finally put that game in the console and play it.

I recently realised that I really like the feeling of having done some sport (running) and being kinda exhausted and sweaty and then after that you can reward yourself with a nice shower. Just a great feeling.

There's lots of other great stuff still though. But I'll keep it with just this one for now.

I love...Scrubs, making love to my beautateous girl, rum and generally all hard alcohol and metal.

But what I love the most is kicking thebenmasters ass at Tekken 5 and SC2. If you're here ben, why don't you come out and tell everyone what you were forced to say when I whupped your ass 10 nil at both of these games...or should I do that for you? Ok, people, he said "I'm your biatch." Its official, thebenmaster is my biatch.

The sweet nectar of life known as beer. Music (really into Soulfly right now), my friends who I wont see for a while and other stuff. I also love the fact that Ive turned out nothing like mt parents: a mooch hippy and a patriot totalitarian blind to societies ills. I love em both but damn Im glad Im different.

Guest Ford Prefect

this place is way different to what it used to be, instead of comments about liking cuddling up with their gf. it was more "why can't i get a gf" or something like that. everyone leaping at a girl if she came on the forums.

everyone's growing up and becoming less nerdy, its terrible!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!