NEurope
Stocka

Football Season 2006/2007

hmmm odd that wasn't anything near the 3 mins of added time, especially considering there was a substitution.

I think over the 90 minutes Milan deserved the win, there were not many clear chances for either team in the first half, but Liverpool seemed to disappear in the second half, the goal was like a sucker punch to them.

I wanna get this in before things kick off....please please don't all the Man Utd and Liverpool fans turn this thread into an arguement again....

Let's have some post match chat and then get on with discussing the transfer merry go round!

It came down to one thing, Milan took their chance(s), Liverpool didn't.

Agreed, I feel sorry for Liverpool, but they laughed when Man U went out so, what goes around comes around.

I think over the 90 minutes Milan deserved the win, there were not many clear chances for either team in the first half, but Liverpool seemed to disappear in the second half, the goal was like a sucker punch to them.

Don't say that. Did you not see the reaction when people said the Chelsea Liverpool game wasn't entertaining.

Don't say that. Did you not see the reaction when people said the Chelsea Liverpool game wasn't entertaining.

It was a much better game than the Chelsea Liverpool game, and at least it wasn't a penalty sore fest!

Agreed, I feel sorry for Liverpool, but they laughed when Man U went out so, what goes around comes around.

agreed, I feel sorry for Liverpool, Milan had that class to finish

There was chances to be taken in the match?

I was bored most of the game. Feel sorry for Liverpool fans, its shit losing in the Champions League Final, at least you've got the five titles to remember.

The Man U v Milan was more exciting, but this wasn't a bad game like Liverpool v Chelsea. All in all I think Milan should have won it, but that last goal at the end made it seem like a comeback was on the cards like 2 years ago xD

There was chances to be taken in the match?

I was bored most of the game. Feel sorry for Liverpool fans, its shit losing in the Champions League Final, at least you've got the five titles to remember.

Thats why I put a bracket at the end of chance(s)!:heh: There was only really one and it was Inzaghi's second goal which was actually really quite good!

I feel sorry for Liverpool. Milan where there for the taking Liverpool didnt take the chances, Milan did. Taking Mascherano off was a big mistake who was excellent I thought and was my motm. Should have taken Alonso off imo. But still well played Milan.

Oh well, they just didn't perform on the night. Milan did deserve to win.

svCHELSEA_wideweb__470x308,0.jpg

Chelsea Losing The League?

Hilarious...

Not really considering they still won the FA cup, League Cup and had won the league the previous two seasons at your expense.

Kudos hobbzinio, even though I'm a Chelsea fan, I lmfao!

Only got to see the last 10 minutes of this game due to transport problems getting home from work!

Ermmm seemed like Milan deserved it and Kuyt was offside :)

I felt Milan were very poor tonight (possibly due to Liverpool's work rate most of the night) and it seemed like we could have had them... Pennant had the left back in his pocket for the first hour at least..

But these things happen. Gerrard on another day would have thumped his chance with his left foot rather than try the right foot when he got into that position tonight.

The gutting thing is that you never know when you will get your next chance in the final with so many big teams int he competition every year.. but no doubt we will try again next year! Well done Milan, I guess..

Stop living in the past bro...

And baring in mind what chelsea speant this summer, not winning the league to a team they expected to brush aside is somewhat of a dissapointing season imo...

To be fair, considering the reported infighting and especially the injuries to Cech and Terry I think we have had a solid season.

Well Fair Play...

AC Milan are Champions, They needed to bury some ghosts today and they did...

But let me get one thing straight, What a fucking performance from our lads, I cannot have one bad word said about them the effort they put in was incredible and I am so proud and honoured to be a Liverpool fan tonight...Despite the result.

People said they would tear us apart, and they did anything but, and I think we have came out of this final with the respect of the world, it takes alot of honour, talent and courage to win a final, but to lose it and still show some dignity in defeat, Is priceless and is what Liverpool is all about. None of this "The Better Team Lost" bullshit or "They shouldn't be in the cup anyway"

Gutted? Maybe

Sad? Possibly

Proud...Imensely

liverpool need to get the yanks money into working order... players like zenden, alonso, hypia, dudek, bellamy, aurelio, palletta all need to be on there way out imo... its time for rafa to build a new team, a new team that can at last become title contenders...

Dude, Alonso? are you nuts? the guy is class....