NEurope
Stocka

Football Season 2006/2007

Last action of the season on Wednesday and lets hope it is an english team that brings home the cup. In that i mean liverpool, just incase anyone was confused.

The football league play offs at the weekend not count now then?

You sound like a glory hunter to me mate.

indeed, whats the point u supporting the team if you not gona follow'em, dosent make sense!!

just out of curiosity what are season ticket prices like down south? The one I've got for Celtic is £440 and it's among the cheapest you can get

and the most expensive the European tickets get is £35

Cheapest season ticket at Arsenal for an adult is around £800, going up to around £1,500. This is for just a regular seated season ticket. Club Level will cost you more than your limbs.

As for ticket prices. I usually pay around £46 a ticket, though I did pay £66 (I think) for Arsenal vs West Ham because it was a Category A match. Lowest adult ticket is £32, most expencive is £94 (Cat A, and theres not many seats in this area).

I am a Chelsea supporter because my dad is. When I was younger I liked Liverpool a bit as well, but now Im a pure Chelsea supporter. I don't even keep up with all their scores or watch all their games on TV but that doesn't make me a glory hunter nor a good fan.

.......I Have No Comment To Make....

indeed, whats the point u supporting the team if you not gona follow'em, dosent make sense!!

Funny how he appears just after they win the FA Cup isn't it? He'll be out in his Chelsea shirt this week telling everyone how great his team is. He'll have forgotten all about it in a few weeks time, only to pop up again next time they get to a final...

Last action of the season on Wednesday and lets hope it is an english team that brings home the cup. In that i mean liverpool, just incase anyone was confused.

you mean apart from the play-offs and the Scottish Cup final this weekend, plus another 3 weeks of Spanish football ;)

Charlton have made their first signings since relegation by snapping up strikers Luke Varney and Chris Iwelumo.

Varney, 24, will cost an initial £2m from Crewe, while 28-year-old Iwelumo, who was out of contract at Colchester, arrives on a free transfer.

"Luke is an exciting young player and perfectly fits the mould of a Charlton player," said Addicks boss Alan Pardew.

"Chris has a great goalscoring record and the fact he's free represents a fantastic bit of business."

The duo will be hoping to spearhead Charlton's return to the Premiership at the first attempt.

Pardew has told the club he is hoping to add further new signings throughout the close season.

Fucking Charlton. Any clubs got a striker going spare. We'll take him :cry:

Fucking Charlton. Any clubs got a striker going spare. We'll take him :cry:

I think you may be about to do a Luton.

Funny how he appears just after they win the FA Cup isn't it? He'll be out in his Chelsea shirt this week telling everyone how great his team is. He'll have forgotten all about it in a few weeks time, only to pop up again next time they get to a final...

Your a dick.

I don't have the latest kit, I only have the kit with autoglass. And the top of 3 years ago. So I don't time to keep up fully with all the scores, I have betteer things to do, I'm still a supporter and not a glory hunter. Get your definition of a glory hunter straight ****.

If you go to watch your team play at a stadium on a regular basis then you are a supporter.

If you only see them play a few times per season, not at all or only on TV then you are a fan.

Thats the way i've seen it for ages and it makes sence.

If you go to watch your team play at a stadium on a regular basis then you are a supporter.

If you only see them play a few times per season, not at all or only on TV then you are a fan.

Thats the way i've seen it for ages and it makes sence.

Yes but Im not a 'glory hunter', the liverpool supporters need to obtain some intelligence and figure out the diffrence between a fan and a glory hunter.

Yes but Im not a 'glory hunter', the liverpool supporters need to obtain some intelligence and figure out the diffrence between a fan and a glory hunter.

The person who doesn't take note of scores, needs to figure out the difference between fan and follower.

The person who doesn't take note of scores, needs to figure out the difference between fan and follower.

Ok I'm a follower, but still not a glory hunter. And by not knowing scores, I keep track of whether we won or not, I just don't see the goals or check the score unless we win by like 3 goals, then I usually make sure I see the goals.

WOOOOOOO!

I'm going to Wembley on Sunday to see Yeovil vs. Blackpool, gonna be fucking amazing!

Ok I'm a follower, but still not a glory hunter. And by not knowing scores, I keep track of whether we won or not, I just don't see the goals or check the score unless we win by like 3 goals, then I usually make sure I see the goals.

Chelsea ? win by 3 goals????

Your a dick.

I don't have the latest kit, I only have the kit with autoglass. And the top of 3 years ago. So I don't time to keep up fully with all the scores, I have betteer things to do, I'm still a supporter and not a glory hunter. Get your definition of a glory hunter straight ****.

You don't need to have a football kit to be a fan, you just have to have the passion, and be able to put your hand up and say you love your team and will back them through thick and thin.

You have proven beyond all doubt that you are the biggest glory hunter here, and as for having better things to do, Like most of the football fans on here, their is no better thing to do..

We Live

Eat

Breath

Drink Football

You do none of the above, you just jump on the bandwagon, You will be a Man United fan next season Probably

Wait, so you're not a glory hunter, but you're only interested when they win by more than three goals? You must be on the wind up, mate. Please tell me you are.

That confused me as well, If you don't see the match you stay up and watch Match of the Day will 2 O'Clock in the morning, Even if it Kills You!

Wait, so you're not a glory hunter, but you're only interested when they win by more than three goals? You must be on the wind up, mate. Please tell me you are.

It's hillairious....Seriously:blush:

Oh well I'm sure I live if I don't Eat, sleep or breathe football, but you want a bet on me changing teams next season? I'll bet anything you want. Just because my team is doing well at the moment. And your team won't win anything this season.

AC MILAN>LIVERPOOL

And no I don't stay up to watch simple 1-0 wins, because I have a social life and go out.

Oh well I'm sure I live if I don't Eat, sleep or breathe football, but you want a bet on me changing teams next season? I'll bet anything you want. Just because my team is doing well at the moment. And your team won't win anything this season.

AC MILAN>LIVERPOOL

If you haven't noticed, we are in the Champions League Final, Thats a pretty good season by any club's standards...and as for winning anything, I like the way you can predict the future, How the fook can you do that?

Diddums

48 Hours till the final lads...Can't Fooking Wait, Taking Wednesday off and going around the city centre...

And no I don't stay up to watch simple 1-0 wins, because I have a social life and go out.

Firstly whats so anti social about spending an afternoon with 60000 (or capacity of the stadium) other people?

Or when has watching one tv program anti social.

And to have some fun, I suppose you never watch Chelsea matches if you don't watch one nil wins. hehe

Ellmeister I think you're digging yourself deeper into a hole there pal.

So it seems Hargreaves deal is gonna be a defo. Its a good signing but im worried about where he is going to play, who is going to be dropped and what formation we will do.

I hope its not the chelsea shape of 5 in midfield, I hate that, never play well as Rooney is crap up top on his own.

We also need a tap in striker like Ruud. Shop Fergie shop!

Firstly whats so anti social about spending an afternoon with 60000 (or capacity of the stadium) other people?

Or when has watching one tv program anti social.

And to have some fun, I suppose you never watch Chelsea matches if you don't watch one nil wins. hehe

:hehe: You got to love how he tries though...

Ellmeister I think you're digging yourself deeper into a hole there pal.

So it seems Hargreaves deal is gonna be a defo. Its a good signing but im worried about where he is going to play, who is going to be dropped and what formation we will do.

I hope its not the chelsea shape of 5 in midfield, I hate that, never play well as Rooney is crap up top on his own.

We also need a tap in striker like Ruud. Shop Fergie shop!

Ruud was awesome for you guys, I am not Rooney's biggest fan and he does need a shoe up his arse if he is going to score more goals.

How long you think Giggs, Scholes have got in them?

How long you think Giggs, Scholes have got in them?

Not sure really. I think they will get games next season but beyond that I dunno. Can see them being left out more and more.

Rooney is so going to be the new paul scholes. I have always said Rooney is a midfielder and im sure he will be.

Not sure really. I think they will get games next season but beyond that I can see them being left out more and more. Rooney is so going to be the new paul scholes. I have always said Rooney is a midfielder and im sure he will be.

But really, with the likes of Hargreaves, Carrick, Scholes(Who is doing a very good Job) Fletcher their, How can he fit in?

You do need a striker, I would say Owen But I do believe he will come back to Liverpool, if he doesn't he won't go to United, Carragher and Gerrard won't allow it :P