NEurope
Stocka

Football Season 2006/2007

Probably gonna go down the pub and watch it. Might wear my frankfurt top I got in Germany when I was at a UEFA match seeing as it's black and red stripes, should confuse the scouse contractors we always get in pubs down the seafront ;)

Probably gonna go down the pub and watch it. Might wear my frankfurt top I got in Germany when I was at a UEFA match seeing as it's black and red stripes, should confuse the scouse contractors we always get in pubs down the seafront ;)

My Bluenose friend wore his AC Milan top in May 2005, I am going to his before I go to school to put it on him!

And My Friend was just on BBC Breakfast....Hurrah

Well last night I had a dream. which is very odd, never usually dream about real football games, it was 1-1 after normal time with gerrard grabbing the equalizer on the 94th minute.

Blues seal Sidwell signing

Chelsea have confirmed the signing of Reading midfielder Steve Sidwell.

Sidwell will join The Blues on a free transfer following the expiry of his Royals contract on 1st July.

Jose Mourinho has always been in the box seat to land the former Arsenal trainee, who also interested Newcastle.

Sidwell passed a Chelsea medical this week and will now return to Stamford Bridge for pre-season training at the beginning of July.

Sidwell's signing could be the first of three new faces at Chelsea this summer.

Chief executive Peter Kenyon revealed recently that the club are also in the market for a defender and a striker.

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=468060&CPID=8&clid=8&lid=4161&title=Blues+seal+Sidwell+signing

All I can say is what an idiot. He will end up the same as Scott Parker. His only hope is that he will get a solid month in the team when the African Nations comes around as Mikel, Essien etc... will be away...

In other news it looks like Pompey are set to sign Titus Bumbling Defender Bramble, Distin from Man City and finally Muntari from Udinese (who we have been chasing for over a year)

EDIT:

Pompey holding a press conference today at 12pm to unveil new signings...

Tbf to Sidwell, it looks like Makelelelelelelelelelelelelele is going to Villareal. He'll still hardly play but at least he has a slight chance.

..why the hell did my last exam have to be tomorrow morning.. I want to be watching all the build-up to the game throughout the day and hopefully(!) be able to enjoy cheering all night after the match! If we win, I'll be too happy to care about revision. If..umm.. we don't win (please no) then I will be too gutted to revise..

I'm trying to do as much as I can now before I settle down in front of the TV for the rest of the day :heh: ..but I'm starting to get a more nervous/excited..

I wish so many people would stop writing us off. Liverpool continue to prove these people wrong and yet they never learn! And what is frustrating is if they did actually manage to be right for once, they'd be saying 'told you so'.

I always have faith we can do it so lets hope for a great night! It is only on loan after all :hehe:

i am truely getting nervous now. Was excited but i really hope we do it, although i think Milan will do one over us i just get that sinking feeling.

I'm so confident in my dream, I think I'm going to go put a bet on 90 minutes 1-1 gerrard as the last scorer!

damn on skybet you don't seem to be able to do scorecast with the last scorer only first scorer...

gonna walk to bookies check out the odds...

i have never bet on a liverpool game in my life. don't plan on starting now.

Babyshambles have won the soccer six tournament at Upton Park with Pete Doherty scoring the winning goal in the final and picking up the player of the tournament award :)

katepeteG_468x332.jpg

soccorsixG_468x340.jpg

For more:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/funny_old_game/6676157.stm

For the scores of the group & knockout stages click here:

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=114132938&blogID=267344886&MyToken=ea0a7128-dae6-49c8-96c3-44693ae764f4

Brilliant.

Billionare Mike Ashley has bought Sir John Halls 55.3 million shares in newcastle united for 100p each and now owns 41% of the club. Says he wants to buy more shares at the same price and is tabling a £133 million offer to take over NUFC. :blank:

I reckon it's going to finish 2-2 after normal time, with Liverpool going 1-0 down and then 2-1 down. AC will win in extra time if that's the case.

Also, I just read that Zenden and Pennant are going to be starting...Dear god no.

Also, I just read that Zenden and Pennant are going to be starting...Dear god no.

Where did you read that? last i heard Zenden was doubtfull.

Good luck to Liverpool and its fans. I hope for an awesome match. :)

I've been talking to people today who have had dreams about the final. In one of them, Liverpool apparantly won 2-1. I had a dream too. The score in my dream? Er... 7-5 to Liverpool after extra time :o. I wonder what the odds are on that :D

Argh, can't concentrate on anything today. I'm trying to do some revision but all I can think about is football!

Despite owning an AC Milan top and regarding Kaka' as the greatest player, and also being Villa 'til I die.

For tonight I am a Liverpool fan.

LIVERPOOL!

Just got a text from my dad, he got to the stadium earlier and found out hes in the Milan end. Looks like he'll have to be quiet when we win!

If I was bullshitting I would have said it was me who got the ticket, why would I brag that my dad has one???

He got given the ticket through a client so its obviously something to do with them.

I just can't support anyone other than Milan for this one, so hoping they get their revenge for '05

I think Milan's grabbing it this time. Milan's vibe is more positive than Liverpool's.