Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2006/2007

Stocka

Mclaren makes me laugh. He says we need to get as many crosses into the box as possible...but he leaves the best crosser of the ball out of the team...Beckham.

Watching downing trying to cross almost makes me cry. We need to sort it out..

Oh god I know! Of course no chance of seeing Beckham back now unless McLaren admits he was wrong all along to drop him. (Unlikely. :cry: )

I gotta say, from where I'm sitting it looks like a pretty bleak outlook. Dark, evil, lifeless, wasted landscape of an outlook.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha I love how fickle England fans are we beat Greece 4-0 then 4 games later its all McLaren out :mad: nonesence. But then again these are the same fickle fans who wanted Sven sacked everytime we didnt win a friendly 18-0. The team had one bad result and ill let you in on a secret it wont be the last.

I dont think bringing Beckham back is the answer especialy when hes not playing himself he wont be match fit and there is obviously a reason hes not being picked by Capello who is no fool. That said Downing is shite and needs to be dropped why Barry wasnt called up i'll never know..... and Lampard can rot off as well it astounds me how someone can play shite for their country for over a year now and still get picked.

Hahaha I love how fickle England fans are we beat Greece 4-0 then 4 games later its all McLaren out :mad: nonesence. But then again these are the same fickle fans who wanted Sven sacked everytime we didnt win a friendly 18-0. The team had one bad result and ill let you in on a secret it wont be the last.

I dont think bringing Beckham back is the answer especialy when hes not playing himself he wont be match fit and there is obviously a reason hes not being picked by Capello who is no fool. That said Downing is shite and needs to be dropped why Barry wasnt called up i'll never know..... and Lampard can rot off as well it astounds me how someone can play shite for their country for over a year now and still get picked.

If you're reffering to me then i didnt say i wanted Mclaren out. I simply stated a quote from him about crossing and pointed out what a bad job the team are doing when it comes to crossing without Beckham.

TBF lots of people wanted McLaren out before he was in so its nothing new.

That said Downing is shite and needs to be dropped why Barry wasnt called up i'll never know...

Hear, bloody, hear!

Barry has been outstanding for us this season, being made skipper has given him a new lease of life (and a contract). But it came as no surprise he wasn't picked for England, because he's always overlooked, by Sven and now McClaren. :nono:

Barry is one of our best players since Paul McGrath and he deserves a few more England caps, get him now while he's still yet to peak.

Oh, you want to talk about overlooked? Scott Parker. A much, much better midfielder than Carrick. Scotty's work rate is unquestionable and his teamwork brilliant. I would have him as back-up for Hargreaves over Carrick any day.

Put some bets on for tonight.

£2 on Each:

Rooney to score first (get back £13)

Crouch to score first (get back £13)

Lampard to score first (Get back £22)

Terry to score first (get back £48)

Any croation player to score first (get back £10)

England to win 2-0 (get back £27)

Come on Terry :)

Croatia have been playing really quite well, but it is another generally dissapointing performance. 1-0 against England. If England doesn't get it back McLaren is going to die. By my hand if nescerry.

Also, 1-0 Scotland. Hope they can get that back too, they've done really well this time around.

EDIT: Oh. My. Fucking. God.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

That was so crap. 3-5-2 with defenders as wing backs just doesnt work. Croatia deserved the win.

Cant really blame robbo for the own goal, ball bobbled right over his foot, just bad luck and to be honest without him we could have lost by a lot more.

2 nil to the Croatia....bloody hell. We really are crap aren't we???

That's more or less the gist of it. Forget the own goal, we would've lost miserably anyway. "Will McLaren stick with his 3-5-2 for Englands campaign." asks the radio. I don't see how, he didn't stick with 3-5-2 for the one bloody match. Oh god it was dire.

Did Presley even touch Shevchenko there? He wasn't even last man back! Never a sending off.

Nielson didn't even touch Shevchenko for the penalty, Shevchenko should've been booked for diving countless times.

Poor poor refeering.

Not taking anything away from Ukraine (only Shevchenko), they were by far the best team on the night.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!