N-Europe

Would you have a nerdy tatoo?

Dan_Dare

I've recently been discussing tatoos with my buddy Laura. while we were on the subject I was thinking of stuff I would like as a design.

I decided I would quite actually like a trio of space invaders either across my bicep or on the old pecs. either that or pac man chasing pills around my arm. (from penny arcade that one! how cool am I?)

so. any of you fancy getting the ultimate nerd branding on your skin?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've recently been discussing tatoos with my buddy Laura. while we were on the subject I was thinking of stuff I would like as a design.

I decided I would quite actually like a trio of space invaders either across my bicep or on the old pecs. either that or pac man chasing pills around my arm. (from penny arcade that one! how cool am I?)

so. any of you fancy getting the ultimate nerd branding on your skin?

I have always wanted a Triforce tattoo across my heart with perhaps some light shining around it.

I don't like tattoos, but if I were to do some non permanent and tottaly geeky one, I would do this curse seal on the back of my neck:

seal-heaven.gif

so I would have super powers

seal-sasuke.jpg

Another one would be the entire Hero's Shield on my arm or back:

normal_tpscreen2006.jpg

but without the outline.

Also a triforce on the back of my hand might not be bad. :p

Doesn't Mokong-XC have a triforce on his shoulder?

Anyway, anyone getting a tatoo should wait a few years, as soon they're introducing a new type of dye that allows them to be removed completely with only one laser treatment (so more effective and cheaper).

Personally, I'd never get a tatoo.

I was also discussing this with a mate on msn. rallying against the mortifying cliché that is japanese or elvish script tats. we decided that if we opened up a studio, nobody asking for these would be safe. A blanket policy of writing abusive phrases in said languages would be in effect.

some of our ideas were the likes of ' I can't read Japanese' and 'How on Middle Earth am I going to get laid now?'

=)