Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Pokemon Battle Revolution

blender

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...theres only One smallish stadium, a few people and a few pokemon at once. So, they can make the individual modes high-poly, and the Wii could handle it quite easily.

Fair enough, but the graphics are still great! And Ill bet the music in the game is toe-tappingly catchy as well. Im gonna get back to Gale o' Darkness in a fortnight when Im off for Christmas.

The next round of Pokemon games should be great once again :hehe:

• 2 weeks later...
http://www.cubed3.com/news/6460/1/Pokémon_Battle_Revolution

A 7 min video is there of the game in action.

Just watched it. Looks super, though I think they drew that battle out for seven minutes for the camera, I coulda had that won or lost in half the time lol.

I cant believe this is out so soon after the Wii in Japan.

I see on that cubed3 site that it says this is a 2player game - surely its up to four? ::shrug:

Just watched it. Looks super, though I think they drew that battle out for seven minutes for the camera, I coulda had that won or lost in half the time lol.

I cant believe this is out so soon after the Wii in Japan.

I see on that cubed3 site that it says this is a 2player game - surely its up to four? ::shrug:

It is 4 Player

Just read this, hope it doesnt catch on.

Strangely, despite the Wii hardware having its own friend list, Battle Revolution uses its own, independent friend list. Each game includes a unique 12-digit friend code, different from your Wii system number. To create a friend, both sides have to input the other’s code. How you actually go about exchanging these codes is a mystery, as the information is not included on your battle pass. Once again, I presume Nintendo wants you to only exchange codes with your real life friends.

Theres a reason for this guys!

The Wii doesn't currently have its own online service for games, thus the Wii uses the DS (yes, it requires it) to go online and it uses the friend code from the game/system.

Hope that clears it up a little.

You know you can say that, but realistically we wont know until there's more online games....and really, would it surprise you much if Nintendo kept doing it?
Yes, since there aren't online games at launch (tony hawk downhill was going to be) since Nintendo took more time with the libraries, for the sake of the unified friend code.

It would blow if they kept the DS scheme.

Theres a reason for this guys!

The Wii doesn't currently have its own online service for games, thus the Wii uses the DS (yes, it requires it) to go online and it uses the friend code from the game/system.

Hope that clears it up a little.

Umm...sorry but that is not true at all. It does not require the DS to go online. While they prefer it, you can register teams and go online without it.

I suggest you actually check your facts before going off on one about stuff which isn't true

Cheers

Umm...sorry but that is not true at all. It does not require the DS to go online. While they prefer it, you can register teams and go online without it.

I suggest you actually check your facts before going off on one about stuff which isn't true

Cheers

Sorry master of Pokémon, just going by what i've heard.

All praise yee master of Pokémon! :indeed:

EDIT: You know, if i was wrong you don't have to be an enourmas cock about it. Jeeze, even if someone was right about something on Pokémon and you were wrong, you'de still think you know god damn everything on the topic. Arrogance is just plain annoying.

Sorry master of Pokémon, just going by what i've heard.

All praise yee master of Pokémon! :indeed:

EDIT: You know, if i was wrong you don't have to be an enourmas cock about it. Jeeze, even if someone was right about something on Pokémon and you were wrong, you'de still think you know god damn everything on the topic. Arrogance is just plain annoying.

I apologise, but for the record...I dont think i know everything about it. I do know everything it...and that saddens me so much :( But yeah I do apologise, I guess I was a bit of a cock

what if the code thing is for the DS's instead of the game itself, you know if you're going to be using your DS instead of the controller? or has it already been clarified that the codes are for each game?

Seperate friend codes are for Battle Revolution, it isnt the DS game's friend code

• 1 month later...
1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!