NEurope
blender

Pokemon Battle Revolution

Well...theres only One smallish stadium, a few people and a few pokemon at once. So, they can make the individual modes high-poly, and the Wii could handle it quite easily.

New screens.

52141520061117_023943_7_big.jpg

52141520061117_023943_6_big.jpg

52141520061117_023943_7_big.jpg

52141520061117_023943_5_big.jpg

52141520061117_023944_12_big.jpg

l_ki_pokemonbattle60.jpg

52141520061117_023944_9_big.jpg

52141520061117_023943_5_big.jpg

52141520061117_023945_16_big.jpg

52141520061117_023944_10_big.jpg

52141520061117_024121_0_big.jpg

52141520061117_024121_1_big.jpg

WOW - Here's a lesson to all those developers who are creating games that look like crap. These shots are beautiful, they certainly fulfill my need for eye candy. The developers of games like Far Cry should be ashamed.

This shows that the Wii is capable of amazing graphics.

Well...theres only One smallish stadium, a few people and a few pokemon at once. So, they can make the individual modes high-poly, and the Wii could handle it quite easily.

Fair enough, but the graphics are still great! And Ill bet the music in the game is toe-tappingly catchy as well. Im gonna get back to Gale o' Darkness in a fortnight when Im off for Christmas.

The next round of Pokemon games should be great once again :hehe:

http://www.cubed3.com/news/6460/1/Pokémon_Battle_Revolution

A 7 min video is there of the game in action.

Just watched it. Looks super, though I think they drew that battle out for seven minutes for the camera, I coulda had that won or lost in half the time lol.

I cant believe this is out so soon after the Wii in Japan.

I see on that cubed3 site that it says this is a 2player game - surely its up to four? ::shrug:

Just watched it. Looks super, though I think they drew that battle out for seven minutes for the camera, I coulda had that won or lost in half the time lol.

I cant believe this is out so soon after the Wii in Japan.

I see on that cubed3 site that it says this is a 2player game - surely its up to four? ::shrug:

It is 4 Player

The game looks really cool, specially for seeing your DS pokemon battle in 3D online :P

I'm worried because this game is launching so early. It looks great, but is it full of content like Pokemon Stadium 2 was? I doubt it.

Just read this, hope it doesnt catch on.

Strangely, despite the Wii hardware having its own friend list, Battle Revolution uses its own, independent friend list. Each game includes a unique 12-digit friend code, different from your Wii system number. To create a friend, both sides have to input the other’s code. How you actually go about exchanging these codes is a mystery, as the information is not included on your battle pass. Once again, I presume Nintendo wants you to only exchange codes with your real life friends.

Just read this, hope it doesnt catch on.
so much for nothing, let's hope that's due to being the first online title and Nintendo not having the time to implement the single friend code libraries in the console... infact... let's pray for it.

Theres a reason for this guys!

The Wii doesn't currently have its own online service for games, thus the Wii uses the DS (yes, it requires it) to go online and it uses the friend code from the game/system.

Hope that clears it up a little.

You know you can say that, but realistically we wont know until there's more online games....and really, would it surprise you much if Nintendo kept doing it?

You know you can say that, but realistically we wont know until there's more online games....and really, would it surprise you much if Nintendo kept doing it?
Yes, since there aren't online games at launch (tony hawk downhill was going to be) since Nintendo took more time with the libraries, for the sake of the unified friend code.

It would blow if they kept the DS scheme.

Nintendo knows they got alot of critisim over the DS friend code system, they should rectify it.

Theres a reason for this guys!

The Wii doesn't currently have its own online service for games, thus the Wii uses the DS (yes, it requires it) to go online and it uses the friend code from the game/system.

Hope that clears it up a little.

Umm...sorry but that is not true at all. It does not require the DS to go online. While they prefer it, you can register teams and go online without it.

I suggest you actually check your facts before going off on one about stuff which isn't true

Cheers

Er friend codes for seperate games. I thought this wasnt going to happen. What a piece of crap.

just read the IGN hands on sounds ok, don't really think I will get it tho. but the whole wii code thing does seem abit odd and I hope it doesn't set a precedent for the future, as it's just a pain in the arse! please nintendo, give us wii tags instead!!!!

Umm...sorry but that is not true at all. It does not require the DS to go online. While they prefer it, you can register teams and go online without it.

I suggest you actually check your facts before going off on one about stuff which isn't true

Cheers

Sorry master of Pokémon, just going by what i've heard.

All praise yee master of Pokémon! :indeed:

EDIT: You know, if i was wrong you don't have to be an enourmas cock about it. Jeeze, even if someone was right about something on Pokémon and you were wrong, you'de still think you know god damn everything on the topic. Arrogance is just plain annoying.

I can't believe that Nintendo would be so stupid as to keep this system for all their online games. Let's just hope this is a launch period one off.

what if the code thing is for the DS's instead of the game itself, you know if you're going to be using your DS instead of the controller? or has it already been clarified that the codes are for each game?

Sorry master of Pokémon, just going by what i've heard.

All praise yee master of Pokémon! :indeed:

EDIT: You know, if i was wrong you don't have to be an enourmas cock about it. Jeeze, even if someone was right about something on Pokémon and you were wrong, you'de still think you know god damn everything on the topic. Arrogance is just plain annoying.

I apologise, but for the record...I dont think i know everything about it. I do know everything it...and that saddens me so much :( But yeah I do apologise, I guess I was a bit of a cock

what if the code thing is for the DS's instead of the game itself, you know if you're going to be using your DS instead of the controller? or has it already been clarified that the codes are for each game?

Seperate friend codes are for Battle Revolution, it isnt the DS game's friend code

I watched that gametrailers one there now - looks good to me!

The guy didnt mention it but there is a one player adventure akin to the Cube games, yeah? As wick as that "adventure" is compared to the Gameboy games, its a must for Pokemon Battle Revolution for me.