NEurope
Mokong

THE FINAL: ITALY vs FRANCE

WOOT!!!! WELL DONE ITALY YOU PLAYED FUCKIN GR8 THROUGH THE TOURNAMENT!!!!!

bad luck katie XD

Cant believe he done that, what was he thinking? maybe a little barge or a push he might have got away with but a head but to the gut what an idiot!!

Last ever game of professional football aswell. What a way to end it. cant believe he done it. Stupid.

Push or shove, by that ref would mean sending off anyway.

I would like to know what was said between the two players though, something must of been said that sparked the anger in Zidane.

Henry must be incredibly pissed of now, losing the world cup and champions league final in the same year

Italy deserved to win that game. Well done

Oh, and well done to Colin, the sweepstake winner.

Im curious what mattarazi said, he must of said something really bad

Edit: WELL DONE COLIN, YOU FUCKING OWE ME

Congratulations Italy, even though they didn't have an outstanding performance, they play very good football. All in all it was a passable world cup, no spectacular football and the referees were piss poor, but there were no big problems and the stadiums are beautiful.

Congratulations Italy, even though they didn't have an outstanding performance, they play very good football. All in all it was a passable world cup, no spectacular football and the referees were piss poor, but there were no big problems and the stadiums are beautiful.

I personally thought last world cup was much better, it was a lot more multicultural, this world cup felt really european

I saw the penalties, they were dull. Well done Italy etc.

I have to say, even tho it was idiocy, at least he knows how to headbutt, unlike figo

I can't believe Zidane did that, I wanted Italy to win after that.

Disgraceful.

Zidane was pretty fucking stupid to do that.

863032a3425b39b374a752f430438603.gif

Anyone know what that Italian said to Zidane?

"There's more hair on your nipple than your head"

Well done Italy, and what was Zidane thinking by doing that.

zidane.gif

Ooh. Gets worse everytime I see that.

He probably said he was gay.

Anyway, well done to the Italians, I suppose.

Zidane is my god now. If you look outside the game, how can you not respect him for not taking shit from anybody?

Italy deserved to win that game. Well done

I disagree. After the first half it was all France, except for the obvious offside goal that Toni scored. Other than that, France had the majority of the ball. France had the chances, and France blew it.

Well done to Italy, they didn't play badly, but they weren't the better team over the 120 minutes.

Keep that trophy warm, because England are coming for it in South Africa.

There's no doubt the Zidane headbutt was a red card, but what pushed him to do that? Must have been something pretty upsetting.

Still - what a badass.

There's no doubt the Zidane headbutt was a red card, but what pushed him to do that? Must have been something pretty upsetting.

Still - what a badass.

Imagine that was Bauer

I loved the way the French crowd booed the Italians everytime they got the ball after the sending off. Like it was their fault.

I'm very, very disappointed in Zidane. With Wayne Rooney, you could argue that the guy was young and was still developing maturity towards the game. You can't argue that with Zidane. He should have known better.

As i was saying to my brother, France deserved to win that game, but Italy deserved to win the tournament.

Saying that, congratulations to both teams. There was all this nonsense talk about England or Brazil getting far, but nobody gave teams like France, Italy or even Germany a look in. They've surely silenced all their critics now, so well done to them.