NEurope
Mokong

THE FINAL: ITALY vs FRANCE

Im supporting Italy, partly cos I'm Italian-ish. And becausei think theyre the better side. France nearly go knocked out of the group stages, maybe they realised this and they upped their game, but i think Italy have the better chance of winning.

Italy are gay for cheating and *beating* australia

go france

such an immature comment.

using your logic then, can it be said that australia are not "gay" for having a man extra for 40 minutes and not taking advantage of that situation?

I suggest you watch germany-italy, but then that would be to no avail as you've made your mind up over a sole incident.

Anyway, i should be going into city to watch this, i'm assuming a good but tight match but we will see what happens on the night. Best for both teams, but of course i hope italy win.

Really can't wait for this anymore....I really hope its a good un.

I fear it could be a boring match. But I want a fast high tempo match with some stonking goals.

Here rooting for Italy for no particular reason. I just like italian better than french.

GOO FRANCEE, Ill be suppoerting france, mainly because it will be great to see zidane end his career on a massive high, plus, its funny when italians lose.

Despite having awesome french friends, i'm rooting for Italy. I think they've played great quality football, and overall, i think they deserve it more than France.

Cant believe he done that, what was he thinking? maybe a little barge or a push he might have got away with but a head but to the gut what an idiot!!

Last ever game of professional football aswell. What a way to end it. cant believe he done it. Stupid.

Hahaha, ahh man, i bet he wishes he did get his shoulder dislocated now doesnt he.

Good lord Zidane, why the hell did he do that? There was absolutely no call for that. A glittering career, besmerched forever in its final hour. What a disgraceful way to end it all.

He shouldn't be allowed, he doesnt deserve it, not after that.

I doubt France will win, they haven't got that many good attackers left to take pens.

Wait, so if france win, what will happen to zidane ?

Nothing? Thats the only thing that will save him, if france win. He will be forgiven as he has carried them all the way through the tournament..

I really do hope Italy win now. I actually feel like Zidane let the whole french team down.