NEurope
Sarka

The Official Big Brother 2006 Thread

Grace is most likely to go.

Hopefully it will be Lea to go after her as well.....she's so fuckin annoying now and always hangs around Pete.

I thought the prize was gonna be that Lisa was now the Golden housemate... and she got the privilages... just think all that time sucking up wasted.

I thought the prize was gonna be that Lisa was now the Golden housemate... and she got the privilages... just think all that time sucking up wasted.

I was hoping it would be a slice of pie.

Grace will defiantly go on Friday - but I will be out at a party. Damn it, I hate parties. :angry:

I personally like parties.

I hate Lea so much, ah man in tonights episode she annoyed me loads with the who pete love and trying to comfort Queen bitch Grace.

Just go away!!

I had to go to work just as Lisa won last night. What was in the box then? Was it immunity from being nominated then?

I had to go to work just as Lisa won last night. What was in the box then? Was it immunity from being nominated then?

Yes it was, sadly.

When Lisa, Grace and Lea goes i'm hoping it will be alot more fun! Lisa does my head in, shes like a bloke, 'i'm going to shit in Richards pillow tonight' i mean what female says that? GET HER OUT!

Glyn's also been saying some nasty things. Back-stabbing to Mikey (of all people) about Richard saying 'his playing a game' HE ISN'T!. Trys to help Grace win the task! I mean are you extremely thick or what? If all the crowd are chanting 'Get Grace Out' shes obviously done something wrong! Slating genuine Ashleen saying shes ugly without make-up! He looks like a rat for christ sake! Being horrible about Suzie then liking her when she picks him for dinner (May have been a joke, but if shes posh shes posh, get over it).

No i'm sorry i might be seeing him in a different light to everyone else, but i don't like him at all. All this singing out loud and not knowing what the oven is? or how to make scramble egg? I'm really not sure. If he acts thick then he may get people to believe his not a threat, which is actually working and all of the girls out there espicially are probabaly saying 'awwww' everytime his on screen, i believe it's all a act and his much more intelligiant then most of us think, so he is playing a very sly game.

I must add this is my opinion, your allowed to like him. I don't want to get in an argument, lol. :)

He looks like a rat for christ sake!

:laughing: Funniest thing I've seen in a long time :laughing:

But anywho, on the whole I agree with you, I too think he has a game plan going in being the nice innocent sweet one who everyone looks after, and he's the one who cooes to whoever has a problem. Much like Pete actually.

However, I do think he is amusing as he knows hardly anything about the world, in respect to certain things. It was great with him trying to find out what bondage and such was, talking to Pete (!?) and Lea about and his mouth just hanging when he found out, or when Ashylene was telling him how she saw girls with stickers on their breasts and were only wearing g-strings.

But, as I said, I'm not sure. I think many people go on their being majoritvely themselves and they find out what works and what doesn't.

For example, Nikki. I think she soon wised up that nobody liked her moaning so she stopped it, or Sam, who, with the help of Ashylene, realised she had to tone down all her niceness.

In Glyns case he just plays the sweet little kid, and that is clearly working as he got invited to the dinner and he got no nominations last week. He has the highest intelligence of all the housemates and I think it was a very wise move in not siding with either group in the beginning as the people that did, no have no bonds with the other group. Like Richard and Grace.

Oh, and where did Glyn's glasses come from?! I've never seen him wearing them before.

No-idea where he got the glasses from, but he looks very intelligiant with them on.....:idea:

To his credit he did say in the diary room his game plan is to get on with every as much as possible, but this has a negative effect as well! It's false.

His spoken about Nikki, Grace and Richard behind their backs but then talks to them, so his a little two-faced as well.

Overall i'm not sure, he is funny don't get me wrong but i'm definately noticing that he can be nasty if he wants but he says it so innocently no-one really takes it to heart and his VERY careful with his words, apologising before saying anything remotely two-faced.

Also i have no doubt that the show has been edited to help Glyn out. On the first week it was obvious Pete was the winner, for two weeks Pete has hardly been on the show. Literally 4 minutes in all on some nights, while Glyn is getting more and more airplay. It seems BB are trying to get someone else to become very popular so it isn't so obvious that Pete wins.

It really wouldn't surprise me if it's Pete Vs Glyn and Glyn wins. Nevermind. Something may happen where theres a surprise eviction where whoever goes into the diary room is evicted and Glyn goes in there....::shrug:

Yeh i do wonder what the channel 4 show chooses to show us. The PEte thing has been crazy, he's hardly ever been on which makes you think he has gone all quiet, which he has done a little bit but i find it hard to believe that he isnt his same self most the time. Hmm, makes you think. They can so influence our opinions of them, unles you watch it live of course (but you cant hear a damn thing anyway, seriously, whats the point in watching it live when more then half the time they silence it?!).

I think Grace will go, she deserves too, shes been a bitch, maybe not intentionally because thats the way shes always been where shes grown up etc, but se needs to learn so hopefully it will give her a wake up call. The funniest thing is seeing her still doing it! Saying things about Susie behind her back, and still with the bitching about Ashleyne and Richard! Its pathetic! And she thinks we dont like her because of her relationship with Mickey? Couldnt care less! Hes playing a game all the same, as soon as shes gone he will be all over Imogen i bet you.

I like Richard, Glynn and Pete.. Susie seems ok too, and i dont mind Mickey and Ashleyne. Grace, Nikki, Lea and Lisa have got to go. All they do is bitch bitch bitch!

Im disliking Lea at the moment. Just her general presence really, I dont know what it is about her. Nikki on the other hand is hilarious - I hope she stays for a while yet

OMG, i wish Nikki would go lick my arse. It could ahve happened to ANYONE< i wish she'd shut the hell up!

I wish Grace, Lisa and Nikki would stop moaning and feck-off to put it bluntly.

Sorry guys! but another dig at Glyn!

'I'm not going to say anything....i can't be arsed....i'm too tired'.

Suddenly realises that it will make him look good if he stands up for Suzie and rushes to tell Nikki and Grace to stop being so cruel. I've never seen him move so quick actually. So you got to give him some credit.

Pete tried his best, but Glyn was doing it all for himself and not to help Suzie in the slightest IMO.

ARGH! This shows getting more and more frustrating. Why doesn't anyone say anything to Grace and Nikki? I'll be in a argument with them if i was in there! I'll tell them exactly what i think of them.

There all weak! :D

haha i agree, grace, lisa, lea and to some extent nikki are all shitboxes. grace is just a mean, nasty person.

im not sure on the observation of glyn though owen, he seems alright to me. i think he's just a nice person. he's too naive to be as conniving you seem to think he is hehe. :shock: :)

haha i agree, grace, lisa, lea and to some extent nikki are all shitboxes. grace is just a mean, nasty person.

im not sure on the observation of glyn though owen, he seems alright to me. i think he's just a nice person. he's too naive to be as conniving you seem to think he is hehe. :shock: :)

I'm the only one seeing through his game-plan, i tell you!!!!!!!!!!!! :shakehead:D

Loving Ashleen tonight! I think shes very Genuine actually. I like her alot.

hehe maybe your right!

ashleen (spelling?) is pretty cool actually, she's honest and a lot more mature than the group of wankers (grace et al.) she is a bit of a dog though.

so glad it looks like Grace is gonna go, can't wait for her to get the chance to see herself being a super bitch, with any luck she will break down in tears and realise how bad she has been, because right now she seems pretty oblvious to it all, thinking she has been pertrayed in the wrong light, when theres only sio many ways you can show a bitch being well a bitch...

I cant wait to see Grace walk out of the house with many BB fans booing her. I demand tears from her for good entertainment value, possibly a few eggs being thrown in the process aswell.

Eggs are a little harsh...booing will be fine, and then some tears. That would be good.

TBH, finding BB a LITTLE boring....maybe its cos of the world cup, I dunno.

Hopefully the eviction night shall see Grace leaving and thus reigniting my interest in the series.

TBH, finding BB a LITTLE boring....maybe its cos of the world cup, I dunno.

Yeah well I'm like behind because i've recorded last nights with Sky + because I was watching Brazil then Lost, and tonight i'm watching Germany v Poland, and just can't be bothered to watch it right now. Same goes for other things I sometimes watch like Corri and Eastenders

Well guys you ain't missed much. The hour long show is getting BORING because there not showing hardly any of the other housemates except Nikki, Grace and Glyn and sometimes Lisa, so it's really doing my head in.

Also it's been nearly confirmed that Suzie going in was a fix. Her mates knew 2 weeks before the draw and god-knows how they created Mugs, laminated Posters and a model of her in less then a week.

It's painful watching Grace, she's digging her own grave, deeper every day.

It's painful watching Grace, she's digging her own grave, deeper every day.

She so is and i think Nikkis gone to far now. How playing up to the camera is she?

And Glyns talking about Richard again this time with Imogen (he only talks to her when he feels like it)! He can only do it in Welsh so he knows no-one will understand what his saying so it won't start a argument! Imogen should be barred from nominations again.

What Richard said in the diary room was spot-on about the plastics!

and finally more Pete! As hilarious as ever! Why in gods name did Susie not pick his poem? It was 10X better then Glyns! :hmm:

and Susies thing WAS A FIX! I think there should be an investigation! I have a feeling the whole damn show is a fix. :(

Grace is so going out and I cant wait to see the tears. I agree with Owen that Richards statements in the room where true but also hilarious.

Grace and mikey getting a little sexual under the covers...heh.

she has to go, annoyed me even more in tonights show.