Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Official Big Brother 2006 Thread

Sarka

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOUSEMATE Shahbaz Chaudhdry was battered by his father in an "honour beating" hammer attack after he was caught wearing high heels to school.

Shahbaz, 37, was later disowned by his strict Muslim family after admitting he was gay.

Shocked friends watched as his father Muzammil - who was later prosecuted for assault - beat him with a claw hammer outside his school in Glasgow.

Former school pal Fiaz Ahmed said: "After that, as far as I know, Shahbaz never went back home."

From everyone's favourite shitrag, The Mirror!

Ok so i havent read most of the thread but man im hooked again already on this years big brother. I do it every year...Na im not gonna watch it then i do and cant stop....arghhh

Anyway yes i think Pete is great, gotta win it!! But its also all about Imogen, shame about the accent but damn she's hot. That grace isnt too bad either. Other than that, George is an ok guy but the rest....meh.

richard is awesome-shahbaz is irritating and remins me of craig last year when he was all over anthony cept with shahbaz its constant and over everyguy :S- lisa is fuuny bless her-sezer is just mmm lol

pete is surprisingly good looking and a genuinly nice guy so he's my favortie to win this year though i would love richard to it aint gonna happen especially as i think he'll get bitchy towards the end of his stay.

long live Davina!!! and her bambinos!

glyn to win (lifeguard) :D

shabaz is most entertaining in the house but is also the most annoying...if wat the mirror put is true then thats terrible his father beating him with a claw hammer in front of the school :(.

also like pete and richard...all those "dj" noises would do my skull in after a while thou. Rich just seems like a nice down to earth guy

Also from the Mirror.

Nikki got a boob job on the NHS.

BUSTY Nikki Grahame had her breast implants free on the NHS because her flat chest was distressing her, it was claimed last night.

The promotions model's one-time pal Yasmin Hasson said: "Nikki was completely flat-chested at 15.

"But about four years ago the NHS paid for her to have breast implants.

"Her lack of a cleavage was damaging her psychologically."

Yasmin, of Ilford, Essex, added: "Nikki's ambition was to be famous. She talked about it all the time."

And last night it emerged Nikki, 24, from Middlesex, had lied about coming fourth in Miss Hertfordshire 2004. "

God she is irratating as hell, almost as bad as Shabbaz.

Dissapointed with Dawn, from her video I thought she'd be all mean and evil but she's been the most compassionate to Nikki's ridiculious moaning.

"oooo I can't drink tap water." Grow up love.

Hahahahah. Richard. Holy fuck. No piece of fiction could have conjoured up a character so brilliant. He fits the stereotype so easily... yet... destoys it. He's so macho and masculine, yet feminine in his ways.

The hat, the wifebeater, the glove. Bruce Willis gone air hostess.

200x300_bb7_hms_richard.jpg

Hmmm, strange, he's hot.

:yay:

Too bad I no got channel 4. I did watch the entrances though.

Imogen Rocks, and so does the hyper asian girl, hehe! :D

OMFG I would've errupted in her face if I was there.

"I need water.." STFU!!!

She had anorexia and suffered alot of mental distress. Many anerexics can't drink tap water as they think it will make them fat. So that's why all that happened. I hope you feel bad now :p

She had anorexia and suffered alot of mental distress. Many anerexics can't drink tap water as they think it will make them fat. So that's why all that happened. I hope you feel bad now :p

No I don't, because I don't like people who have or have had anorexia. If I eat then I'm going to get fat and blah blah blahSTFU!!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!