Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Trauma Center Confirmed as Launch Title.

Hero-of-Time

Another game has been confirmed as a Wii launch title - and this time it's the turn of Trauma Center: Second Opinion, the sequel to the quirky DS medical sim.

According to IGN, you will indeed have the option to purchase a copy on the same day you pick up your Wii console - which will be some time towards the end of the year.

Once again you'll play as genius surgeon Dr Stiles, using the Wii remote to slice open and stitch up all manner of unfortunates. You'll also get to use a brand new set of defibrillator pads, rather excitingly

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=64839

Guest Stefkov

looks good, might pick up the ds version. if the wii is as cheap as i think it will be then i might get this along with the 5 or more other games im already wanting to get at launch

What titles have been confirmed for launch?.All I know is MP3,TP,Red Steel and this.I still havn't played the DS version.

Well there not all 100% confirmed but it's 95% certain:

Wario Ware: Smooth Moves

Legend Of Zelda: The Twilight Princess

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Red Steel

Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz

Tony Hawks: Downhill Jam

Rayman

Trauma Centre: Second Opinion

ExciteTruck

Wii: Sports (if it's not put in free with consoles)

Project H.A.M.M.E.R

Looking VERY VERY VERY good! Theres more to come! I want most of them! :awesome:

The Wii has depth perception, put it some goddamn use!

It can detect movement in the X, Y, and Z axis, so yeah, it would work.

I haven't played the DS version myself, might pick it up at some point along with Phoenix Wright.

Guest Stefkov

itd be cool if you could have one of those optical cameras. and you could control it going into the patient. the same controls as you move a paper aeroplane. move in and out by moving it back and forth.

cant wait to get this.