NEurope
Mokong

Nintendo Conference Disscussion

Yeah Lazy I have that aswell dont worry.

Oh thank god. I don't hear any music though, is that wierd?

anyone know of any nintendo chat rooms around?? 15 mins!! damn i love e3!!! GAF is still actually working as well!!!?!

w00t thxs for the joystiq url it shall be my backup :) I'm also watching it on gamespot :)

Same for me im taking no chances!!! WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!

Sorry needed to get it out of my system.

Oh thank god. I don't hear any music though, is that wierd?

erm maybe your volumes low? lol

what the bloody bajeesus mary christ knickers is this music?!

hopefully it won't be delayed to long. Not to sure how long i can take this music without having a nervous breakdown....:indeed: :awesome:

This electro music is hip, jive and down wid it BRO

Also agreeing with Owen on the nervous breakdown thing.

For some reaosn my media player won't play videos on sites???? help me some one, I tried gamestrailers and couldn't find it there either????, is it my browser?

Is ANYONE going to talk in the IRC channel, if i can find it. My posts seem to be getting losts in everyone elses....!

lets all have a rave while this techno stuff is on!!

*DANCES like a chav* ;)

Gamespot for me..

Guys, only a few mins to go. I'd just like to say a few things and get all emotional if i can. It's been a blast, all the speculation, discussion the laughs and even the arguments. No more wondering what the secret is, it's all going to end. The question is, will we ever go through anything like this again in our lives? surely not. ((((Hugs all round)))) Thx guys

12:15 am - We're all seated and situated. The theater is huge with three mezzanines. Couple thousand seats, perhaps.

12:17 am - We're sitting in the Kodak theater waiting for the press corps, VIPs, and assorted industry folk to file in, ever so slowly. Pictochat sessions are starting to fill up as people take their seats and whip out their portables. The announcer just told us to turn off all wireless and bluetooth devices before the presentation begins -- could that be so that our bluetooth doesn't interfere with the Wii's wireless capabilities? Sounds like a hint to us.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

Geez my computer started restarting itself... weird. hope that doen't happen during the stream.

How many people wii simply watch the conference and then go to revo-europe?

This electro music is hip, jive and down wid it BRO

It's funny, you can do any dance and it goes with the beat! I'm on all fours at the moment shaking my booty.

Don't imagine that actually...:awesome:

EDIT: Smoza that was lovely. I've shed a tear. (seriously i have).

hopefully it won't be delayed to long. Not to sure how long i can take this music without having a nervous breakdown....:indeed: :awesome:

lol me too my legs are shaking BIG TIME!

What yall munching on while u watching?

I have Coke, its spilling down the side of me face LOL