NEurope
Mokong

Nintendo Conference Disscussion

ha, i just went to Nintendos E3 site (http://e3.nintendo.com) to see what what player they were using for their stream... and it actually redirects to the gamespot site, guess its gamespot again...hope they have good music again if there's a delay

yea, i have to go out at at 5:30 and i get back in at 8:00, talk about bad timing (if i dont go my head will end up on a platter), where will offer the best quality download after (so i can set it up now and see any revelelations before i watch the conference)

ha, i just went to Nintendos E3 site (http://e3.nintendo.com) to see what what player they were using for their stream... and it actually redirects to the gamespot site, guess its gamespot again...hope they have good music again if there's a delay

That music had me in stiches last night, it was so old skool.

Only 1 and a half hours left now...

Hopefully it won't be as delayed as it was last year, when we waited for about 45 minutes listening to 3 songs on a loop. Still, it was dang exciting!

not long now? is everyone going to be in the Revo europe chat when its on? or is there another chat room ppl from here are usually in?

not long now? is everyone going to be in the Revo europe chat when its on? or is there another chat room ppl from here are usually in?

I don't think I'll be chatting much, because I might miss seeing something.

I might have one or two MSN windows open, but other than that, nothing..

For some reason the chat has never worked for me. We could just keep doing what we did last night and put our comments as it happens in this topic with it being the conference topic and all.

Hey, I don't know if anyone remembers lastyears..........but shortly before the conference NOA's site had little roundtable vids with people inside Nintendo saying little hints at secrets.

I don't know whether the same will happen this year, but it may be worth checking out shortly.

I'll put the video side by side with the R-E foruns to see and comment at the same time.

So anyone will try to put the 700k streaming so we can try see it? I really can't pay for an account (diverse reasons...)

I would watch it and post at the same time,but I wanna concentrate on the conference.Anyway i'll be inforiming my friends what's happening like IGN through MSN ,actually I won't be on the forums till after conference 64 MIN XD

Hey, I don't know if anyone remembers lastyears..........but shortly before the conference NOA's site had little roundtable vids with people inside Nintendo saying little hints at secrets.

I don't know whether the same will happen this year, but it may be worth checking out shortly.

I think I remember that, one of the vids had a close up of Reggies eyes with him saying "I'm taking names.." or something.

My internet keeps disconnecting...I hope it stops, or at least holds for the duration of the confrence...

I would watch it and post at the same time,but I wanna concentrate on the conference.Anyway i'll be inforiming my friends what's happening like IGN through MSN ,actually I won't be on the forums till after conference 64 MIN XD

I will be staying in this topic giving updates and having some good banter.

Aye, me too :yay:

Altho, I really hope it starts on time because I have to leave 1.5hours after the set start time :( :( :(

The 'I'm so excited song' has popped in my head.Can't wait for this.

Nintendo are Gonna BLOW OUT

Sony start running... NOW.

Nintendo are Gonna BLOW OUT

Sony start running... NOW.

If they leave now they have a head start.They have 47 min left to run.

i have a feeling the internet will implode in about an hour....!!!

If you are in the game spot chat post the room number here. Try to migrate to the room with the highest number / lowest population.

Im gonna be out until 7 ish, skating, ill watch it/read transcript when i get home.

I'm sure a few IRC channels will be chatting.

Hey... Can someone tell me this.. I haven't tried to get to any streams yet. Can one currently go onto a live stream now? And then it will just start even though you've been looking at a blank screen for ages..(?) Basically is the live stream up now? lol

ROFL

Hmm, what about...Uhh...I Wiil Survive? =D

That will be ma after I hear all the news. 45 min till the net empoldes :heh:

Just under an hour left, can we do better than last night?