NEurope
Mokong

Nintendo Conference Disscussion

has anyone got a website updating by text? i need my back ups! 3 streams is not enough >.>

damn thats selfish

..just imagine if it turned out to be terrible.. :eek:

It cant be any worse than Sonys effort last night. It was so bad it was comical. Nintendo have all their 1st party titles ready to be unleashed everyone is getting excited about Wii but we are forgetting the DS will have some awesome titles to be shown aswell.

The music on Gamespots live-feed, sounds like somethings about to happen, weird that! I'm tapping to the music as we speak....

It's like waiting for a concert to start! :grin:

Anyone know where the ign live text feed thing is? Can't find it anywhere...

Thanks

how many dudes watching it on Gamespot??

me. I'm trying an gametrailers but its too slow. too many people trying to connect.

..well.. I know I'm watching gamespot like I did when I was underwhelmed by the Sony Conference.. had feelings of 'been there.. done that.. stole a controller..'

..well.. I know I'm watching gamespot like I did when I was underwhelmed by the Sony Conference.. had feelings of 'been there.. done that.. stole a controller..'

you forgot make stupid gimmicks and stupid games:hehe:

Metroid Prime 3 footage for the win. I really want a nice lengthy trailer. I hope nintendo cut the bullcrap about nintendogs and braintraining and how many copies theyve sold. I loved reggies speech though 'well theyve got all these numbers, 360, 512mb, 4000 gigaherts. Well whave one as well. 2....... As in 2 Billion games.'

how many dudes watching it on Gamespot??

Yeh, I am. Can I just check, have you guys got a multi-coloured background with a Nintendo logo over the top.

me. I'm trying an gametrailers but its too slow. too many people trying to connect.

I'm on the gametrailers site, but cannot find the link to the stream. Is it up?

have to say i preferred last nights music mix....

*DONT LYNCH ME*

is everyone on gamespot just getting colordy bars and NINTENDO on their screen yeah?

i have the gamespot window open and ready not long now (15 mins :o)

my bros going out with his girl tonight and my mrs is ill so i can watch all i like safe as

this techno is pretty bearable :)

..you just know Reggie's gettin down to that music.. with his notepad.. pen.. and I think he's polishing his shoes..

Yeh, I am. Can I just check, have you guys got a multi-coloured background with a Nintendo logo over the top.

Yeah Lazy I have that aswell dont worry.

yeaaa so true, f*****s and who guna buy it for £340 MADNESS!! but who cares came on Nintendo! could this be best e3 for nintendo yet?

I'm on the gametrailers site, but cannot find the link to the stream. Is it up?

the home site won't even show up.

w00t thxs for the joystiq url it shall be my backup :) I'm also watching it on gamespot :)