NEurope
Mokong

Nintendo Conference Disscussion

I think I remember that, one of the vids had a close up of Reggies eyes with him saying "I'm taking names.." or something.

Yeh, that was it. They had that Perrin Kaplin women saying something aswell iirc.

They've taken down the main site at the mo, and looks like it's not going back up until after E3, so I don't think these teaser vids will be happening at all.

e31rv.jpg

Here are some images of what my reaction will be during the conference

That's what i'll be like aswell,part from me changing underwear several times :heh:

Ok where is everyone watching it? I'm gonna tune in now... Can i get it straight into windows media player like i did last year? Is there links flying around the place? Can't wait.

*Tunes in*

Fourty....two Minutse ;_; So near yet so damned Far, it's gonig to be a slow 42 minutes >> *stares at GS's countdown*

Despite having a laugh on here throughout last nights joke , I will probably just be posting on here after the conference as I don't want to risk missing too much (although if the feed is a bit dodgy then I may have to pop in here for updates instead) ,

which begs the question - are any sites doing a live transcript (just in case) like ign did last year ?

Im gonna view the High-res quality feed on the Gametrailers site.

9am Nintendo Press Conference

FREE--Tune in to Nintendo's press conference live on GameSpot!

10am Nintendo Press Conference, Cont.

(Tune in and see Wii!)

11am Nintendo Press Conference, Cont.

Ah crap, I wont see it all xD xD xD

man this thread is beginning to fly... i remember last year, or the year before, i'd refresh and like a page or two would have almost gone just like that.... crazy ass shit. at least the forums seem fast enough anyway, look at the amount of PEOPLE that are on lol!

Hey everyone what's up. I'm settling into my chair now and getting ready for the conference. Should be a laugh. Just quickly, No.1 thing I want to see tonight would have to be MarioWii.

Already this thread is getting spammed like mad :P Lets pound away the 800~ mark we did lastnight during the Sony conference ^.^

i'm going with gamespot, it held up well enough yesterday for sony only cutting once, ill have gametrailers and a text update site as backup though!

Hey everyone what's up. I'm settling into my chair now and getting ready for the conference. Should be a laugh. Just quickly, No.1 thing I want to see tonight would have to be MarioWii.

I like this idea. Lets everyone name the 1 thing you want to see most in this conference dont matter if it has been said by someone else just spread the joy.

For me it has to be Smash Bros Wii.

number one thing I wana see is a new full 3D pokeon game for either DS or Wii maybe a MMORPG!

YAY COME ON E3!!!!!!

Oh yea Hi to everyone me is new!:hehe:

Twilight Princess and Smah Bros. for me,then the some secrets and MP3.And i'm really hoping for NiGHTS.

Really wanna see what they've done for Mariio Wii

and Smash Bros. Wii

Watching it at Gamespot; worked great yesterday!

Anybody watching this via IGN Insider? Any idea where/when the links gonna pop up, the livewire site just says coming soon :shakehead

number one thing I wana see is a new full 3D pokeon game for either DS or Wii maybe a MMORPG!

YAY COME ON E3!!!!!!

Oh yea Hi to everyone me is new!:hehe:

Welcome to the boards UziT, you couldn't have chosen a better time to join. Your gonna see us go pretty nuts tonight, but take note, we're not always this crazy.