Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Wii Hardware Discussion

Ashley

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nintendo went DOAX2 on us with real girl with ample sized tits!

She makes me spurt out sex wii.

not only with ample sized tits, but shes actually pretty hot aswell.... I was like :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :love: when I first saw it!

Here's something I've been confused about for a quite a while now, it's possible it's already been mentioned in this topic but it's also a rather big topic to have to search through to find it, so apologies if it has and I'm asking again.

The Nunchuk, does it have tilt sensors like in yoshi's universal gravitation, or gyros like the wiimote itself? I swear when I first heard about it the word was that it had tilt sensors, but now I thought I read on more than one site(or maybe just the same site twice, I can't remember where I read it lol), that the nunchuk would have motion sensors like what the wiimotes got, just no pointer functionality. Is this true?

EDIT: Just seen the pictures, looks like I'm screwed, I've spent 3 months picking scouring the lands for four leaf cloves to put into my wii vent's holes, and now I find out I'm not sposed to! GAH! Nintendo Suck!

Guest Stefkov

Lol at 4 leaf clover pic. I'm gonna look through the rest of them.

Hope we get the same kind of treatment in Europe. So I can have a laugh at it while i dont play my Wii, so basically on the toilet.

Here's something I've been confused about for a quite a while now, it's possible it's already been mentioned in this topic but it's also a rather big topic to have to search through to find it, so apologies if it has and I'm asking again.

The Nunchuk, does it have tilt sensors like in yoshi's universal gravitation, or gyros like the wiimote itself? I swear when I first heard about it the word was that it had tilt sensors, but now I thought I read on more than one site(or maybe just the same site twice, I can't remember where I read it lol), that the nunchuk would have motion sensors like what the wiimotes got, just no pointer functionality. Is this true?

Yup, thats 100%, mi socio.

Post that message about possibly functionality of external harddrives in the Wii Support thread when its created in a few days time and we can test it out for ourselves. Hopefully its legit and actually works as the in built storage is rather limited.

EDIT: Confirmed to be false... :(