Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

My vote is Sonic will be in Brawl. I REALLY want Waluigi!!

I would love the Wario/Waluigi double team!

One of the monkeys from Super Monkey ball would rock...or all of them as one character like the Iceclimbers.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'd have to be a pretty crazy Metal Gear fan to buy a Wii just to play as Snake in Brawl. If you're that crazy you'd definitely spend double that to play a proper Metal Gear game.

Anyway, if the number of PS3 owners was THAT low Namco would soon port Metal Gear Solid 4 across to other platforms

Snake being in Smash Bros is to try and grow the Metal Gear brand, nothing more

And on that note, if Sonic is currently as unpopular as you make out then surely having him in Smash Bros would be a good idea?

Well, what I meant is that it's extra incentive to buy a Wii, or atleast a copy of Brawl. I actually know someone buying Brawl just for Snake. And I didn't say Sonic was unpopular.

Guest Jordan

My bet is, they release a clip for the back of the Wiimote so you can hook it on the back of the classic controller. So that you can do very quick hand movements for specific abilities and it'll also provide rumble support.

My bet is, they release a clip for the back of the Wiimote so you can hook it on the back of the classic controller. So that you can do very quick hand movements for specific abilities and it'll also provide rumble support.

Your right (i think anyway). Why has the classic controller got a clipping device on it?

Your idea is pretty good, espicially the rumble.

Sakurai has stated now twice that game will support wiimote as a primary controller, but none of its special functions (tilt, accelometer, pointer). These control theories are getting little silly. :)

Guest Jordan
Sakurai has stated now twice that game will support wiimote as a primary controller, but none of its special functions (tilt, accelometer, pointer). These control theories are getting little silly. :)

Ah, i didn't know that. Thanks for clearing it up.

It'll sure be weird playing with a Wiimote and Nunchuk though.

I think the whole point of the Wiimote not being attached is that it's still possible to freely to point the Wiimote if you have to, like you do with the nunchuck. You'd have to pick it up but that won't get in the way I hope.

All I just want a FF character in it, for the simple reason is it would be fun to win using the FF and the theme song is the fanfare ^_^

Oh and megaman could be cool (It would be cool to see Samus have competition :P )but that would be it for 3rd party Characters for me anyway :P

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!