Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got the game today ! i ordered it from 365games, and i would recommend anyone who wants the game urgently to get it from this site. Because i was despearate for it i payed an additional £6 next day delivery charge, i payed this yesterday and it came today at 12! Great game!

But i have a problem! Online doesnt seem to work for me.... it connects sometimes, although this is sporadic, however once i am through it takes ages to find players, and then sometimes says my connection is lost. do you think my wii is too far from my wireless router or something?

Thanks for any help!

You realise that you have to boot the freeloader twice...right? As in, put it in, take it out, and then put it in again...

does that...sound...odd...to anyone else?

freeloader twice

brawl

turn off console

turn on console

freeloader twice

brawl

turn off console

freeloader twice

brawl

turn off console

freeloader twice

brawl

turn off console

Kill Nintendo

What are you doing about your Wii anyway???

Sweet Jesus. My terror has been restored.

Don't worry....God only hates me...and The Bard.

This kind of thing is the exact reason I can't enjoy enjoyable things much anymore...because part of me believe's there's no way life would give me something good.

Ooo speaking of Sonic. Someone care to explain this to me. As I was playing Brawl matches I somehow unlocked Sonic before Mr. Game and Watch (unlocked at 250). And all of thought somehow we had missed Mr. Game and Watch or something but then later when we had reached 250 we unlocked Mr. Game and Watch.

Guest Stefkov

I'm a noob with freeloader. So I put the freeloader in, take it out, then put in the Smash bros disc and I can play smash bros?

If so then fuck NOE, give me links to the freeloader and smash bros kthnxbai.

Ooo speaking of Sonic. Someone care to explain this to me. As I was playing Brawl matches I somehow unlocked Sonic before Mr. Game and Watch (unlocked at 250). And all of thought somehow we had missed Mr. Game and Watch or something but then later when we had reached 250 we unlocked Mr. Game and Watch.

• 250 Brawl Matches
  • Got him to join SSE
  • Clear Target Tests on any level with 30+ characters

• Done 300 Brawl Matches
  • Got him to join SSE
  • Done Classic Mode with 10 character

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!