Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't posted here for a while..

Just got done playing Brawl for approx. 16 hours with a few friends. Unlocked all characters and arenas. 35 characters = awesome. And a billion stages and stage builder = awesome. I love playing as Sonic, he's so fast! And his Smash move is insanely awesome imo.

This game is soo fun its ridiculous! It actually has saved me from selling my Wii, I was literally going to sell it next week but now I'm keeping it thanks to this game! Although story mode is kind of ridiculously long... But it'll keep me playing I spose.

*First positive comment on Wii by me*

Play Asia stuff takes about 1 week+ with normal mail.

I have all the How to unlocks printed out....but without who's unlocked so there's still some surpise :D

I copied the list and deleted the names a month ago so that I'd have forgotten who's unlocked by what now.

Here's the list if others want the surprise, but still want a list:

(Not that Brawl's like unlocking on Melee, but hey)

5 VS. Matches

OR

Reflect 10 projectiles and meet in SSE

10 VS Matches

OR

Classic Mode

OR

Meet in SSE

22 VS Matches

OR

Classic Mode (Easy)

50 VS Matches

OR

100 Man Brawl

70 VS Matches

OR

Classic Mode <20 mins

100 VS Matches

OR

5 Target Tests

OR

Defeat in SSE with Metakight

130 VS Matches

OR

15 Matches on Shadow Moses Island

160 VS Matches

200 VS Matches

OR

Classic Mode (Hard) as Link/Zelda

250 VS Matches

OR

Classic Mode (Everyone ?All Starters?)

300 VS Matches

OR

SSE

350 VS Matches

OR

Event Match 20

OR

Classic Mode (not as Ike)

400 VS Matches

OR

Classic Mode as Link

450 VS Matches

OR

In Iseki (Ruins) enter 2nd door of the pit.

Can anyone tell me, the 'story' mode that I've heard a few people say they've completed, is it not got the replayability similar to the Adventure mode in the original? I played that an awful lot to get it done with every character, and all up to the Normal difficulty, is this game gonna have the same playability like that in the SE? Is it like that in Classic? I know it's mainly a multiplayer game, but I want some single player stuff that'll keep me going as long as Melee did.

Can anyone tell me, the 'story' mode that I've heard a few people say they've completed, is it not got the replayability similar to the Adventure mode in the original? I played that an awful lot to get it done with every character, and all up to the Normal difficulty, is this game gonna have the same playability like that in the SE? Is it like that in Classic? I know it's mainly a multiplayer game, but I want some single player stuff that'll keep me going as long as Melee did.

It has much more single player and much more multiplayer. Don't worry.

Hi, I have a question regarding the US-Version of Brawl and the Wii FreeLoader - Will it work with Firmware v3.2E? Does anybody know this?

What would be also interesting to know: Are the US save games and Europe save games interchangeable (e.g. if I would buy the European version later, would the US save games work with that one?)

Hi, I have a question regarding the US-Version of Brawl and the Wii FreeLoader - Will it work with Firmware v3.2E? Does anybody know this?

What would be also interesting to know: Are the US save games and Europe save games interchangeable (e.g. if I would buy the European version later, would the US save games work with that one?)

It'll work.

You've gotta load freeloader twice though, then put smash in and do the update. THEN reset the wii and use freeloader once and it should be fine.

Quick question about saves.

So all the friends that help me unlock all the characters and arenas on my Wii would like to copy the memory over to their Wii's. But when we went to copy the data to an SD card (that I have used before to transfer Wii game data) it says the item can't be copied.

Is there anyway around this? Or are my friends just out of luck?

(Lucky me I had the biggest TV:p)

It has much more single player and much more multiplayer. Don't worry.

Cheers for that Hellfire. I'm getting so close to buying this on the weekend! :D

id like to know this too

A very good question as I'm planning on PALing things over when the Euro version finally comes out. The whole playing between friends thing makes me think, they should have let you transfer player data with a Wiimote!(like how it can carry Miis). It'd be cool to be able to go round a mate's, play some smash, and get my stats updated for transfer back to my own console, and onto his console. Know what I mean?

As far as I know (I am almost 100% sure) these are the answers:

1. Saves are stuck on one console - you cannot transfer them to an SD card and then copy them, you have to unlock everything on every Wii.

2. You will not be able to use US saves (as in a save you have made with a UK Wii, a US version of SSB and a Freeloader) along with a UK copy of SSB. The save will be redundant and you will have to unlock everything again.

As I say, I am almost positive these are right but if not someone else please step forward :)

On those lost tracks I have to admit I ADORE the Stunt Race FX music. Brings back some wonderful memories. It also sounds like a 1950's space opera theme. Gonna go play Stunr Race FX again now. Lovely stuff!

If anyone wants to listen to individual tracks from Brawl...GO HERE

On those lost tracks I have to admit I ADORE the Stunt Race FX music. Brings back some wonderful memories. It also sounds like a 1950's space opera theme. Gonna go play Stunr Race FX again now. Lovely stuff!

If anyone wants to listen to individual tracks from Brawl...GO HERE

Thanks for that, I didnt feel like downloading the whole soundtrack, now I have all the songs I wanted:bowdown:

So, my copy arrived, and as soon as I load up Brawl, the Wii freezes. Nintendo; I'm fucking done with you and your faulty piece of shit console.

Did you follow the freeloader instructions to the letter? Or are you just moaning because it didnt work immediately how you want

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!