N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never seen this done on this forum so i didnt bother checking where it linked to :P

Owned =(

Wow...well without sounding like a ****....you n00b. Lol.

As soon as I clicked it I knew, it loaded way to fast for me to be the Dojo!

hmm, interesting that you can say fuck and shit...but you can't say tw at. odd

I know that link, i allways put the mouse over the link and see down there if the link is true xD

Works all time lol

(Was the Rickrolled or the Exorcist one? lol)

June 6th seems about right to me, it's a complete joke though...I mean that's over 3 months away! :indeed:

Mario Kart is definately going to be released in April then, or delayed till after Brawl...going by all the information, April 25th seems like the official date for Europe.

That is clearly a lie. NoE always gives us up, always lets us down, always runs around and deserts us, always makes us cry, always says goodbye and always makes us cry. And more importantly, NoE isn't a skinny white man with the deep voice of a black man.

I feel that someone somewhere needs to pay. Where do I go to release all this anger?

Nor do I think they intended people to be in the mindset they'd created the lead heroin as a magic transexual!

Birdo was...

He's just not a heroin:)

They're just strapped down because of that tight outfit!

You are just speculating...But you designed Sheik so I guess you know her breasts are strapped down with those bandages.

I think you two need a bit more boob experience....There's no way OOT Shiek's chest is strapped down boobs.

Anyway....It doesn't matter; shiek can be seen as either, because, it can be either, we don't know how Zelda transforms...it's magic so anything's possible.

There's loads of cartoon characters like that though, for obvious reasons.

Because having male genetals is sexist;)

Foreign to who?

Anyone not German, French or....That other language.