Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we're missing R.O.B. and toon link's (unless it's the same as Link's) Cpt. Falcon's (I expect that to be the same as ganondrof's escept with his blue falcon) jigglypuff's, and i don't think we've seen exactly what wolf's does, i know it's a red landmaster, but it may have an extra effect

I know! they should have their own religion, nintendowism

ROB's is laser ray attack and jigglypuff's is the same as bowser final smash ie make him huge in sizes.

You sure its based on the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure?

Nope it was stupid guess but it does look like it.

are there any videos of them?

Yeah but i cant post them because i am using the wii.

Also I cant post the screenshot of snake getting a mix signal with Starfox team on the Metal Gear Soild stage. :(

What's ZS Samus' like? And will Sheik's be different from Zelda's? I would have thought it would look a bit odd with Shiek firing light arrows from Zelda's bow, but having two choices of final smash may be unfair.

ZS samus is crystal flash or something, she gets her suit back and damages surrounding enimies, and yes Zelda and sheik have the same final smash, but they are a bit different, check the dojo it's on there

What's ZS Samus' like? And will Sheik's be different from Zelda's? I would have thought it would look a bit odd with Shiek firing light arrows from Zelda's bow, but having two choices of final smash may be unfair.

Sheik's is exactly the same as zelda's. ZS samus just restores her armour. Maybe based on the secret move that restored all your health in Super Metroid but had strict requirements.

EDIT: Damn beaten to it. anyways Dio from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure had a stand called The World, who had the ability to stop time for a certain radius and for a certain amount of time, up to 10 seconds i think. Luigi's smash seems similar.

EDIT: You know what's depressing? Knowing smash Bros has just come out, and then seeing an advert for shitty mario party 8. Just now. yeah that's really gonna starve my hunger for Smash Bros.

ROB's is laser ray attack and jigglypuff's is the same as bowser final smash ie make him huge in sizes.

Jigglypuff's one is not like like Giga Bowser. He grows huge being slightly in the background so people can fight before him, do an attack of some sort and shrink immediately.

I like how they've changed the Dojo so you can still see what kind of update each day is, and avoid any spoilers you want to. So if you want to avoid Subspace spoilers you can, but if you don't mind character spoilers you can see them.

Ness/Lucas comparison:

Let’s take PK Thunder, a move which both Lucas and Ness can perform. Sure, the move may look similar, but there are quite a few differences between these two versions of the move.

hidden01_080201e-l.jpg

Lucas’ PK Thunder passes through enemies. Ness’ does not.

hidden01_080201f-l.jpg

Lucas’ PK Thunder is easier to control and can turn in a tighter circle. Ness’, by contrast, needs more space to turn around but moves at a greater speed.

hidden01_080201g-l.jpg

When propelled into an opponent by his own PK Thunder, Lucas scores multiple small hits. Ness smashes the opponent with a single hit that sends the opponent flying!

Of course, the moves that look different also work differently as well.

hidden01_080201h-l.jpg

Ness’ side smash is a bat that requires a lot of start up time to get swinging but really hits hard.

hidden01_080201i-l.jpg

Only Ness uses a yo-yo for his up and down smashes.

hidden01_080201j-l.jpg

His PK Fire bursts into a column of flame that can score multiple hits!

hidden01_080201k-l.jpg

Ness’ PK Starstorm causes blue stars to rain down and out in a wide fan-shaped pattern.

You’ll need to log lots of time with him and really know his moves to put him to good use, I bet.

Hmm... do you think it is possible that there could be more playable characters to reveal? I mean like super secret characters or something... Or has the roster ended with R.O.B....?

After the 35th character (depends on the order) is unlocked...theres a message congratulating you on unlocking all the characters

Just read this on Kotaku, dont know how much truth is in it though.

With all the characters in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, there are a few that are missing. Where's Mega-Man? That character certainly wouldn't be out of place. Or what about Chun-Li or Ryu? The SNES controller was designed to suit the Street Fighter II port! Likewise, those characters would be right at home with the Smash Bros. Want to know why? Several insiders tell us that Nintendo was apparently still upset about GameCube exclusive Resident Evil 4 going multi-platform, and thus, decided not to include Capcom characters in Super Smash Bros. Brawl during development.

Have all the stages been revealed yet, do we think?

A list of confirmed stages:

1. Delfino Plaza

2. Mushroomy Kingdom

3. Mario Bros.

4. Luigi's Mansion

5. Rainbow Cruise

6. Mario Circuit

7. Bridge of Eldin

8. Tetra's Ship

9. Hyrule Temple

10. Port Town

11. Big Blue

12. Rumble Falls

13. Warioware

14. Yoshi's Island

15. Yoshi's Island (Melee)

16. Smashville

17. Battlefield

18. Final Destination

19. Onett

20. New Pork City

21. Skyworld

22. Distant Planet

23. Pictochat

24. Electroplankton

25. Corneria

26. Lylat Cruise

27. Green Hill Zone

28. Shadow Moses Island

29. Castle Seige

30. Brinstar

31. Norfair

32. Frigate Orpheon

33. Pokemon Stadium 2

34. Spear Pillar

35. Battleship Halberd

36. The Summit

37. Pokemon Stadium

38. Jungle Garden

39. Flat Zone 2

The guys who told us the 35 character roster aslo said 41 stages so 2 more need to be revealed. I'm trying to find pics to confirm this list.

EDIT: And we can add that stage Helmsy posted a link to. Glad to see such a classic setting as a stage.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!