Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that thought has crossed the minds of European folk atleast once, even if it was for fraction of a second.

They should of started translating a while ago, so i'm hoping for a date to be announced soon.

Some screens on the dojo are translated already, it's just on the names selection though, so some translation has started a while ago.

http://www.smashbros.com/de/gamemode/various/various02.html

Some screens on the dojo are translated already, it's just on the names selection though, so some translation has started a while ago.

http://www.smashbros.com/de/gamemode/various/various02.html

I never thought to check that, but if it's been translated (even a little bit) that far back then surely they've been slowly doind it since then? There really shouldn't be to big of a gap then.

Also seeing that page, I never realised just how long ago the updates started.

Anyone else think Nintendo should release the demo that was played at some convention or other a few days ago? Like, on the VC. Even if they charged for it I'm sure a lot of people would buy it.

Hell freaking yes I think they should do that. If I had the demo I don't care how far off the game gets delayed.

While everywhere has a placeholder date, almost none of them are a friday, the game releasing day. Almost all of them are 1st of a month, 30th/31st of a month

Curiously, gameplay's is friday march 28th...now this is probably just a placeholder, but it is curious :p

Why do people keep asking if Europe's got a date yet? Don't you think we'd be shouting it from the rooftops if we did? Fingers crossed we'll get this close to the Americans, otherwise they'll have a lot more time to practise for online matches. :p I'm expecting May at the earliest, though, to be honest, possibly even September. Let's hope it's not too long before we get the Q2 list, and that either Mario Kart or Smash is on it.

I´m asking because I live on a island made of ice (Iceland ....Duhrrrr)

And here if you want Videogaming news you will have to provide them your self.

and guess what I will get the game week after you guys because the game have to go first to Sweden the have to be shipped to this island.

And related to the game do you guys (and girls if there are someone here) think they will announce something bigger than sonic and snake?

I´m asking because I live on a island made of ice (Iceland ....Duhrrrr)

And here if you want Videogaming news you will have to provide them your self.

and guess what I will get the game week after you guys because the game have to go first to Sweden the have to be shipped to this island.

And related to the game do you guys (and girls if there are someone here) think they will announce something bigger than sonic and snake?

Yep

They will announce me as a playable character

Quite a large update then really.

Tbh, NoE's comments about "A release date never being annouced" for Brawl has slightly worried me.

I mean, what if we literally aren't getting it? I'm being serious here. Its never been on a single release date list for Europe.

Quite a large update then really.

Tbh, NoE's comments about "A release date never being annouced" for Brawl has slightly worried me.

I mean, what if we literally aren't getting it? I'm being serious here. Its never been on a single release date list for Europe.

I think Nintendo would then lose shit-loads of fans.

Alot of European Nintendo fans are getting pretty peeved at Nintendo Of Europe anyway, the only two things they've done well with the Wii is releasing Mario Galaxy a week or so after America and releasing 'Endless Ocean' here in 07, and not 08, other then that, we've been royally taking the piss out of loads of times by them.

Also not forgetting the god-awful release schedule for Gamecube games and the Gamecube itself and the drought-athon of the N64.

NOE would put the final nail in there coffin if there weren't to release Brawl here by a acceptable time.

In my Opinion

If there games weren't so damn good, i would have not been a fan.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!