Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Megaman for Brawl???!!!

During a question/answer session in the latest Bionic Commando podcast, Keiji Inafune lets us know that Mega Man isn’t in Brawl. His answer is pretty fun, and includes a little teasing throughout.

Well, I really do love Super Smash Brothers. It’s a great series…but, Nintendo hasn’t asked me yet if they can use Mega Man in their game. I’m still waiting…we have a little bit of time left, it’s not coming out for another few months. They might get around to asking us if we’d like to put Mega Man in Super Smash Brothers. Maybe if somebody from Nintendo is listening to this podcast, they’ll give me a call.

Source GoNintendo.

If this is the case and it turns out the Blue Bomber isnt in the game I will be very, very disappointed especially as he fits into the Smash Universe better than Solid Snake.

It would be very cool to see Mega man in there. But I'd prefer any of these ahead of Mega Man:

Joe from Viewtiful Joe

Lloyd Irving from Tales of Symphonia

Krystal from Starfox

There has been a lack of character lately, where are the new characters???? and even the old ones - Ganon, Luigi, Falcon, Falco etc...

No Megaman for Brawl???!!!

Source GoNintendo.

If this is the case and it turns out the Blue Bomber isnt in the game I will be very, very disappointed especially as he fits into the Smash Universe better than Solid Snake.

Best news ever.

I'm glad

The less 3rd party characters the better

A Sega representative also declare that Sonic wasn't on cards for Smash Bros few weeks before they unveiled it.

I only believe what is on the dojo.

It wasn't a few weeks, it was several months and what they said was that they were in talks, not that they hadnt been contacted at all

No Megaman? Yay!

Uhh, I mean boo! Boo Nintendo!

Uhh, I mean I love Nintendo! Love!

Ahh who cares. I really think Lloyd or someone from ToS should be in, after all isn't he in Soul Calibur or something? Either way, I think he has a fair chance. And Mog! or Dueler X or whatever he goes by nowadays.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!