Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why? Its not Q3

Not just for this game, for everything. I think they treat us like shite considering there now extremely popular here!

You watch Wii Fit & Brawl be released in America in the first 3 months of 08.

I'm not impressed.

Still the release schedule is pretty good but only because of the third-party titles, so thank-god for that!

I used to play a lot of stock matches, but I found that time matches are much more challenging. When you can basically just evade in stock matches and let the others do the hard work of knocking each other out (perhaps only having to knock the last life out of the last player), you actually have to fight in time matches to win. There's nothing more aggravating than having just beat the bejeebus out of someone only to watch another player score your kill.

Will be possible to make an Against All the Odds match? (I have one stock and the others have 99), one friend said to me that is possible (I hope so).

What about an Challenge Mode à lá WWE: Smackdown VS Raw? We would have to make hard matches and win them ^^

And what about an mode where we are one character and travel to the world buying items to use them in battles against the others?

Im full of ideas, can't wait for the release, lol.

Will be possible to make an Against All the Odds match? (I have one stock and the others have 99), one friend said to me that is possible (I hope so).

What about an Challenge Mode à lá WWE: Smackdown VS Raw? We would have to make hard matches and win them ^^

Smash Bros. is very versatile. You can customise everything you want in Vs. mode. (including stock number)

And if Event mode or Very Hard mode aren't good enough for you, battle online against skilled players.

And what about an mode where we are one character and travel to the world buying items to use them in battles against the others?

I guess this is good enough.

Also, this is Smash Bros. You don't need to buy items.

I like to play with my friends in a 4 Man Match with 99 Stock xD

Its awesome, we spend 3 hours in game and the end is allways cool

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!