Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

That's a delicious update, I literally rolled over slightly out of my bed when I saw it, I was that excited.

One thing I'm starting to notice is that Sakurai seems to be setting this up to be the final game in the series, making everything perfect. Don't know whether that's good or bad.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..Hate to be the party p00per...but we need MEMORY for this! A new stage everyday!? What would that matter when I have to delete stuff for them? Where are those 60gb SD cards? ;P

That's a delicious update, I literally rolled over slightly out of my bed when I saw it, I was that excited.

One thing I'm starting to notice is that Sakurai seems to be setting this up to be the final game in the series, making everything perfect. Don't know whether that's good or bad.

TBH as it is, I wouldn't need a sequel for a LOOONG time. I can see myself playing this for over two gaming generations.

..Hate to be the party p00per...but we need MEMORY for this! A new stage everyday!? What would that matter when I have to delete stuff for them? Where are those 60gb SD cards? ;P

TBH as it is, I wouldn't need a sequel for a LOOONG time. I can see myself playing this for over two gaming generations.

You can only have the new stage for that day. Thats the point

Bloody fucking hell! When will this game stop getting better? And to top it all you will have a new random map to play per day. Keeping it fresh.

I know, its incredible. But I still think those fuckers at Gamespot will look down at this...I wonder what their complaint will be: "Um...we gave it an 8.1 because though the graphics are spot on, Nintendo aren't really concerning themselves with HD visuals and we......" *gun shots* *gun shots*

This game is perfect, how can this not get a 10?

Only pic I have that expresses everything:

fuuuckqx6.gif

I don't think this game can get any better, it's shaping up to be GOTY and it's not even out yet, if it gets any less then 10 it'll be a shock (well, 9.9 9.8 will be good too), can't wait for downloadable levels...NOT really looking forward to fighting on penis levels >>

Oh ohh, I see. But there seems to be a hell of a lot of sendable content that just makes space a critical problem.

Don't forget that the majority of the stuff is in the game and maps are just allocation pieces and vectors which take mere bytes of data...it wont be that much in size

You know, I've never been a big fan of stage editors in game, simply because I'm usually too lazy to spend time building a stage I'll have to play on my own anyway.

But the prospect of getting to build my own fighting stages in SSBB and to be able to share them with people suddenly makes me all excited about this feature. =D

Anyway, this game just keeps getting better and better. =3

Now the so called hardcore players can have their own special map...a single platform

yeah cos a single platform really makes things fair...dumbass.

Nice update today; absolutely love it :D If Fountain of Dreams from Melee doesn't make it back i think i'll make that straight away :D

There's gonna be an S-E character in there after all the love they've been giving Nintendo recently.

Has Cloud ever been on a Nintendo platform though? Which is the requirement for third party characters.

So er, I'm gonna say the hero from Dragon Quest. Chrono has a good shot though.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!