Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In ssbm the only coverscreen item is mew that turn off the lights.

In fact that dog is a good addition but I'm more interested in that one mario gets. I think it will unleash the special attack of each caracter (like that triforce from link...)

In ssbm the only coverscreen item is mew that turn off the lights.

my mew must be broken then... because only my togepi turns off the lights...

but yeah. this will be same as snorlax, slightly annoying to everyone. its no game winner like the hammer or, the new 'super move item thingy'.

man that looks cool!!!

I hope they have a disable item option - the nintendog WILL be disabled.

though that sounds wrong, disabling a puppy : /

I think there probably will be a item on/off option just like the one in SSBM.

I will be putting off all the poke balls (if they have them), and other crappy gay items such as the Hammer. Man, they're so gay!!

I will be putting off all the poke balls (if they have them), and other crappy gay items such as the Hammer. Man, they're so gay!!

I used to love having multiplayer matches with only Pokeballs on, it was pure bedlam.

The Hammer was the greatest weapon used in any game in the entire existence of mankind. Purely because of the funky music that came with it.

I think I'm going to but Melee again (for some reason I sold it) after my exams. I expect this game to be released in November next year, due to the fact that Masahiro Sakurai said that the trailer is all that they've done and they only started working on this game in October. I'm not to bothered if it doed because it'll probably be the only one we get for Wii so I really want this game to be perfect.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!