N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

Phwoar, massive attack there. Pit's basically being disintegrated there. Ouch! Like others have said, ZS Samus will probably be selectable in the same method as Sheik was, and ZS Samus' Final Smash will have her transform back into Samus in some way. Maybe.

What is that stage? has it been released yet?

While nothing is 100% certain, people are assuming it's Dolua Castle from Fire Emblem 1 and 3, the games that Marth appeared in. If this is the case, Marth will be playable from the get go for sure.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm pretty sure zero suit samus will only be avaliable from doing samus' final smash and you probably transform back when you die or something

i think i'm going to turn off all the items except the final smash thing, the trophy assist thing and pokeballs

Maybe you can hold down the A button as use Samus on character screen.

wouldn't you use the "A" button to select normal samus in the first place

I don't think you can select her from the character select screen and i don't want to be able to, Supposedly its a penalty for using the attack by battling with a less powerful character.

doesn't anyone remember how powerless you were when invading the space pirate ship in metroid zero mission.

doesn't anyone remember how powerless you were when invading the space pirate ship in metroid zero mission.

Did you have a laser gun/whip combo in Zero Mission? It doesn't say anywhere that Zero Suit Samus is a worse character.

Dante was talking about the same way you select sheik in Melee.

wouldn't you use the "A" button to select normal samus in the first place

I don't think you can select her from the character select screen and i don't want to be able to, Supposedly its a penalty for using the attack by battling with a less powerful character.

I think Dante was referring to pressing 'A' as a level is loading to change into her from the start, similar to how can transform Zelda into Shiek by doing the same. Stops you from change once a fight starts.

Chances are Zero Samus is just normal Samus but lighter and weaker, otherwise it wouldn't be a penalty for such a gigantic attack.

People who play without items all the time are boring faggots anyway. Items are half the friggin balance, Link and Ness for example have good defenses against them that don't work against regular attacks.

zerosuit_samus.jpg

When Samus destroys her Power Suit, she’s left with the Zero Suit. What she’s lost in power and weaponry, she makes up for in speed!

Once she turns that Paralyzer in her hand into a whip, she has quite a long reach as well! Not exactly the straightforward fight you thought it was, huh?

zerosuit_samus_070719c-l.jpgzerosuit_samus_070719d-l.jpg

zerosuit_samus_070719b-l.jpgzerosuit_samus_070719a-l.jpg

It still doesn't mention anything about another way to play as Zero Suit Samus. But that doesn't mean there won't be another way.

I wanted to say that =[

I guess I don't mind really, but yeah I would like her as a playable character =] How long could it take after December 3rd to come out in Europe do you lot think? ^^

If it follows the same pattern as Melee, we'll get it in April or May. I hope we get it earlier than that though.

Not exactly the straightforward fight you thought it was, huh?

That sounds like he's replying to all those angry replies about the last one.

If she wasn't selectable, she'd be in Samus' section.

I'm more bothered by the fact that you'll also HAVE to play as Zero Suit Samus, if you want to use regular Samus!

I really liked using Samus in Melee, and don't want to have to use different moves etc... after using the Final Smash! It's abit rubbish IMO!

I'd be tempted to not use a Final Smash when playing as Samus, but then where's the fairness in that!

They should have been completely seperate.

Guest Stefkov

You know, maybe when you use Samus' Final Smash and are able to use Zero suit. On the Title screen if you hover over Samus long enough it'll start to fade towards Zero suit. Then after a certain time it'll change to Zero suit and then you can select her.

That would be pretty awesome I think.

How unfortunate. He cannot play with himself while playing Smash no more... :red:

Huge LOL! :laughing:

But let's not dwell on that image too much. That post alone caused a 20+ pages flame war on that forum.

As I predicted, a Zero Suit Samus update this week.

Even though I like the idea of Samus turning into Zamus during the Final Smash, I really hope there's another way to use her. Her fighting style looks sweet, much like Sheik's.

The bad thing about this is, I used to pause the game frequently to admire certain characters or fighting styles (Ex.: Bowser, Sheik). If I that do that with Zamus, my family will start asking questions. (<_<) (>_>)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!