N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miis for names would be kind of troublesome, in my opinion. Since the Mii itself wouldn't actually show up in the game, just the name. And if you want to play online, it's easier to get yourself a different nickname that way. Of course, the Miis could be implemented somehow... Don't know how though >.>

I may have missed something here, but why is this significant? It's just a way of "naming" yourself in multiplayer. I never even used this feature.

Its probably more significant now that this will be online (yeah, i'm still believing).

I may have missed something here, but why is this significant? It's just a way of "naming" yourself in multiplayer. I never even used this feature.

2 things:

- The game has 4 different controllers, each with customisable controls

- The menu screens are already translated - so Brawl is getting translated while the game is still in development.

2 things:

- The game has 4 different controllers, each with customisable controls

- The menu screens are already translated - so Brawl is getting translated while the game is still in development.

Ooo, that didn't click about the translating part! Good thinking, Cube!

I'm ok with this as long as your name doesn't take up space on the screen. I think the reason i never used this in the other one is that the names stayed on the screen.

Yeah I hated that when I used the Cloaking Device in SSBM and had my name pointed at me. Bit annoying :p

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!