NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

So...Yoshi's Wings are 'officialy his super power now then now.

I'd actually like to see a Waluigi game, or make Luigi's Masion 2 a 'Luigi Bros.' game; then maybe see him in Smash Bros.

People seem to dislike him just cos he's only in spin offs, but he's one of the Mario cahracters with the most character.

So...Yoshi's Wings are 'official' now then.

They were never in a 'proper' game were they? Oh Well.

Wings = Blue Yoshi in Super Mario World.

Fire breath = Red Yoshi in the same game.

Maybe there's sand clouds appearing when he land...:heh:

i like the song

i wonder if they will show anything about smashbros at GC or disaster day of crisis

I'm really pleased that Go K.K. Rider is the Smashville song, too, as it's one of my favourite K.K. songs (even though I'd have preferred K.K. Condor..). Shame it doesn't seem to have as much oomph as it could have had, though.
Was a bit disappointed by it at first, (thought it was going to be the aircheck version) luckily K.K. kicked in at the end though. :yay:

Although I think the AC stage could have used a medley really, there are definitely more K.K. songs that would've worked well, DJ K.K, The K. Funk, K.K. Condor... I'd have loved K.K. Samba.

Actually they should've just had all of them in there and let you choose which ones play in the options.

Yeah that's asking for a bit too much I know. :heh:

Was a bit disappointed by it at first, (thought it was going to be the aircheck version) luckily K.K. kicked in at the end though. :yay:

Although I think the AC stage could have used a medley really, there are definitely more K.K. songs that would've worked well, DJ K.K, The K. Funk, K.K. Condor... I'd have loved K.K. Samba.

Actually they should've just had all of them in there and let you choose which ones play in the options.

Yeah that's asking for a bit too much I know. :heh:

They could have another one as an alternate song just like they had in Melee.

Maybe there'll be loads of K.K. Songs, and every Saturday, if you play on the stage when he's singing at 8, there'll be a new song, which will be the stage's 'default' song until you see him play next. Wishful thinking, perhaps...

yoshi's breathed fire in another intensely popular game = super mario 64...

So...Yoshi's Wings are 'officialy his super power now then now.

I'd actually like to see a Waluigi game, or make Luigi's Masion 2 a 'Luigi Bros.' game; then maybe see him in Smash Bros.

People seem to dislike him just cos he's only in spin offs, but he's one of the Mario cahracters with the most character.

LOL, I like the way Waluigi does the "suck it" sign when he wins in Mario Strikers.

Awesome! K.K. Rider is one my favourite AC songs. I really hope we hear more of K.K. His voice is unique :P

Awesome! K.K. Rider is one my favourite AC songs. I really hope we hear more of K.K. His voice is unique :P

Yeah definately. I'd love for him to make an album :heh:

Oh, and just so people know, Yoshi is a dinosaur! I don't get why people think he's a dragon :wtf:

:bowdown: Nice retro homage Sakurai, blue shell style POWER!

no main character petey piranah for you =/

Ah well, I like the fact he still has some role in the game. I'm quite satisfied with what's been shown so far and its only the tip of the iceberg! : peace:

Krystal is easily my most wanted character. For a fox she was damn fine in adventures

Completely agree with those two statements. ;)

Yoshi's Final Smash is pretty cool and the music's really good. I have a strong feeling there will be a playable character from Animal Crossing in this game, as the stages, music and items that are related to playable characters so far have gotten their own logo instead of the standard Smash logo in the updates. Unless they changed the tradition.

I have a strong feeling there will be a playable character from Animal Crossing in this game, as the stages, music and items that are related to playable characters so far have gotten their own logo instead of the standard Smash logo in the updates. Unless they changed the tradition.

Yea, I touched on The Icon Theory a few days ago. If The Icon Theory is true, then Ness and Capitan Falcon are also in the game.

Krystal is easily my most wanted character. For a fox she was damn fine in adventures :heh:

Her staff would also make it easy for her to have a good moveset, especially for smash attacks.

She was quite fit in Adventures! Acutually adventures was just Damn fit period.

0002.jpg

starfoxad_091302_20.jpg

starfoxadfin_092202_35.jpg

starfoxad_091302_24.jpg

starfoxadventures_082202_13.jpg

Still looks awesome, and unforunately puts a lot of Wii titles to shame.

Yea, I touched on The Icon Theory a few days ago. If The Icon Theory is true, then Ness and Capitan Falcon are also in the game.

Well, they practically have to be, haven't they? Wasn't it confirmed pretty early that at least all the original N64 characters would be in Brawl?

Wow, yoshi has wings as his Final Smash. i would have expected some sort of giant egg or something. but that wouldve been too predictable wouldnt it. Music sounds nice tooo.

There's a persisting rumour saying Lucas from Mother 3 will replace Ness, but, even if it's true, the characters are so similar that it's most likely to have a Ness costume for him (just change colors and had a hat).

Anyway, a scan with 2 new screenshots:

121939063720070823171355.jpg

HUGE turnips!!

Well, they practically have to be, haven't they? Wasn't it confirmed pretty early that at least all the original N64 characters would be in Brawl?

It's not confirmed, but nevertheless extremely likely.

Yeah definately. I'd love for him to make an album :heh:

Oh, and just so people know, Yoshi is a dinosaur! I don't get why people think he's a dragon :wtf:

Japanese version of SMW say he is a dragon a super dragon in fact.

4umzhg9.png

But other versions say Yoshi is a dinosaur and a dragon.

Another scan with new screens of the Pokemon team.

55393_dojo_2_2_122_1064lo.jpg

Japanese version of SMW say he is a dragon a super dragon in fact.

4umzhg9.png

But other versions say Yoshi is a dinosaur and a dragon.

Another scan with new screens of the Pokemon team.

55393_dojo_2_2_122_1064lo.jpg

Really can't wait to play as Charizard:)