NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Perhaps there will be Metal Gear bosses? Intriguing.

I've got an odd feeling that 3rd party characters won't be included in the story.

But people, are you happy to know every single bit of detail about the game before it is released? If we're getting an update every day from now until the Japanese release, we will know over 100 bits of details regarding the game...I hope this doesn't spoil it for me, so I'm soon going to stop looking at the updates.

When I got the Japanese Melee, I barely knew anything about it except the one or two standard trailers that were released. So seeing Ganondorf, Mewtwo and others was a great suprise...Like WOAAAHH!

Though I would like their updates to be in some form of order, so maybe an item update on Monday, music update Tuesday etc. So I can choose what bits of info I would like to know.

But people, are you happy to know every single bit of detail about the game before it is released? If we're getting an update every day from now until the Japanese release, we will know over 100 bits of details regarding the game...I hope this doesn't spoil it for me, so I'm soon going to stop looking at the updates.

When I got the Japanese Melee, I barely knew anything about it except the one or two standard trailers that were released. So seeing Ganondorf, Mewtwo and others was a great suprise...Like WOAAAHH!

Though I would like their updates to be in some form of order, so maybe an item update on Monday, music update Tuesday etc. So I can choose what bits of info I would like to know.

Yeah, but it's a fighting game so it doesn't have a story to be spoiled and the rest (items, stages) doesn't really matter to me if they are spoiled. And I bet Sakurai won't tell us everything just like he didn't announce Mr. Game and Watch for Melee, he'll probably keep some of the really special characters secret.

Yeah, but it's a fighting game so it doesn't have a story to be spoiled

This one does...

This one does...

I think its safe to say Nintendo aren't going to completely spoil one of the most anticicapted games of 2007 (08 for us Unlucky ones)

I get the feeling it wont have a single ending... since it has a branching storyline multiple endings seem likely.

That has really made me want this game, the whole idea of the story changing on your actions sounds great.

Just seems very likely that this is the case, if not, why even bother giving the choice of who to save?

Just seems very likely that this is the case, if not, why even bother giving the choice of who to save?

because they want to show everyone how much they want to save zelda over peach...

Smash Bros has always been a multiplayer game. I just hope nothing is being lost from that multiplayer for the sake of the singleplayer. I don't think it will, though, and a top single player can only make it better.

The one thing I'm hoping for more than anything else right now is improved AI. In melee, fighting CPU's requires a completely different to fighting style to a multiplayer match against a mid-skill range player. If anything, it makes you worse. They walk into smash attacks and don't move out the way of down smash attacks like Kirbys stone, Links sword or Yoshi's ground pound, and generally make it too easy for you, even on level 9. But then again, they have the uncanny nack of being able to send back projectiles with split second timing of a block, which neither my friends nor I could ever manage in a real match.

Smash Bros has always been a multiplayer game. I just hope nothing is being lost from that multiplayer for the sake of the singleplayer. I don't think it will, though, and a top single player can only make it better.

The one thing I'm hoping for more than anything else right now is improved AI. In melee, fighting CPU's requires a completely different to fighting style to a multiplayer match against a mid-skill range player. If anything, it makes you worse. They walk into smash attacks and don't move out the way of down smash attacks like Kirbys stone, Links sword or Yoshi's ground pound, and generally make it too easy for you, even on level 9. But then again, they have the uncanny nack of being able to send back projectiles with split second timing of a block, which neither my friends nor I could ever manage in a real match.

Yeah i hope the computer fighters a lot better. Lvl 9's are WAYYYYY too easy!

Okay, which bosses do people want in SSBB?

Mine would be;

Ridley

Metal Gear Rex

Dark Samus

One of the LTTP Boss

Liquid Snake

Koopalings

King Boo

Chief Chilly

Wart

Majora

Skull Kid (TP)

Mine would be;

Ridley

Metal Gear Rex

Dark Samus

One of the LTTP Boss

Liquid Snake

Koopalings

King Boo

Chief Chilly

Wart

Majora

Skull Kid (TP)

you mean that forest imp thing (the skull kid)? that was one annoying bastard. The mother brain maybe for samus?

Mine would be;

Ridley

Metal Gear Rex

Dark Samus

One of the LTTP Boss

Liquid Snake

Koopalings

King Boo

Chief Chilly

Wart

Majora

Skull Kid (TP)

ohhh some great ideas there.

well go for the realistic options so.

metroid prime

mother brain

king boo

raidin

shalashaska

can't think of much more.

I think its safe to say Nintendo aren't going to completely spoil one of the most anticicapted games of 2007 (08 for us Unlucky ones)

Um...They have already showed us the first boss. Thats a spoiler...Gamefaqs will take away your karma for doing that ish man!

A few bosses I would like to see:

- Shroob Princess; (Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time)

The bigger one. The one in the mech would also be a good choice

- Bowletta; (Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga)

- Mother Brain; (Metroid Series)

- Dark Matter; (Kirby Series)

- Dark Lugia; (Pokémon XD)

- Ganon; (Zelda Series)

- F-Zero racing contest (not really a boss, but a similar challenge);

- Omega Pirate (Metroid Prime);

- Quadraxis (Metroid Prime 2);

- Andross; (Starfox Series)

- Ashnard; (Fire Emblem 9)

- Idoun; (Fire Emblem 6)

- Jalhalla; (Zelda: Wind Waker)

- Stallord; (Zelda: Twilight Princess)

- Bongo Bongo; (Zelda: Ocarina of Time)

- Twinrova; (Zelda: Ocarina of Time)

- Rhombulans. (Elite Beat Agents)*

*If they make it in some way or form. But challenging those guys could be pretty fun.

you mean that forest imp thing (the skull kid)? that was one annoying bastard. The mother brain maybe for samus?

Yep, thats why I pick him. :)

I would like to see the Koopalings in SSBB.

Sppkoopalings.PNG

I think these could show up as bosses.

King K Rool

Ganon

Metal Gear Rex

Mother Brain

Some other bad guys like Ridley, Ganondorf could appear as playable character s so I don't know if they can be a boss as well.

I reckon Ganondorf's Super will be Ganon...That'd be cool.

That would be awesome. But I'd prefer the two-legged OOT version.

wouldn't mind fighting kraid or a metal gear, in fact all the boss ideas seem cool, but the boss i really would like to fight is....... Meteo! What's better than fighting a huge boss? A planet sized boss eye-thingie that shoots little square blocks that make other planets go 'splode! that would be awesome, like metal gear awesome awesome.

oh and King V, your pic is a SPOILER!!!!!!!ZOMFG!!!!!!!! lol j/k, well, it is, but i'm j/k

That would be awesome. But I'd prefer the two-legged OOT version.

It would be better if Ganondorf had all of the Ganon's forms from the Zelda series.

wouldn't mind fighting kraid or a metal gear, in fact all the boss ideas seem cool, but the boss i really would like to fight is....... Meteo! What's better than fighting a huge boss? A planet sized boss eye-thingie that shoots little square blocks that make other planets go 'splode! that would be awesome, like metal gear awesome awesome.

oh and King V, your pic is a SPOILER!!!!!!!ZOMFG!!!!!!!! lol j/k, well, it is, but i'm j/k

How so? This is merely me after 5 Red Bulls. ;D

It would be better if Ganondorf had all of the Ganon's forms from the Zelda series.

But then that would mean all 'types' of Ganondorf would be present, including WW version... Might be overdoing it a bit eh?