NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

As per official website

they should make pikachu a lil bit smaller becouse i think he is too big now he looks like a giant pokemon almost the same size as Zero-samus

Agreed, and Samus is supposedly 190cm Tall! (6'3") but whether she is that height outside her suit I don't think is actually known and is debatable...

I doubt Samus is 6'3" without her suit, that'd just be weird...

Your names just told me something...

...How sweet would it be to have Petey in Smash Bros. He seems to be becoming one of the "Mario Recurring Crew"

I wouldn't worry about Pikachu's size, either it's a mock-up, made big because of perspective or just be more noticeable in the screenshot.

The crates from Yoshi Island are the best. I'm so loving this.

Your names just told me something...

...How sweet would it be to have Petey in Smash Bros. He seems to be becoming one of the "Mario Recurring Crew"

Yeh ReZ, that'd be sweet as. I'd welcome his addition in the line up of selectable characters as he could potentially be a very distinguishable character and would complement the confirmed Delfino Plaza stage quite nicely. Obviously he'd be a little sluggish to control due to his large size, but he could potentially have a unique move set to offset this to some extent. Obviously one move would be VOMIT (the B move) where he'd ooze out that harmful sticky goo from Sunshine and have fighters get stuck in it for a few seconds being slowed down and difficult to move and jump out of and be harmed (i.e. Percentage goes up). Another perhaps parodying the game and actually pulling out FLUDD and squirting fighters with water?

Sounds silly I know, but I wouldn't see Mario using FLUDD in the game as it'd take some of the spark away from Luigi if they implemented the Poltergust 3000 into his moveset to distinguish him from Mario. On the subject of Luigi, i'd sure love to see Luigis Mansion as a playable stage. Fingers crossed eh?

Nuuuuh, I don't want Petey Piranha in this game; he was annoying enough in MK: DD and in Mario: Power Tennis. XD

The crates are pretty cool, the way they change (and roll!). The presents made me smile; it'll feel like christmas or something to have one of those drop from the sky and then everyone running to open it. =D

Nuuuuh, I don't want Petey Piranha in this game; he was annoying enough in MK:DD and in Mario: Power Tennis. XD

I want him in for that very reason :)

The crates are pretty cool, the way they change (and roll!). The presents made me smile; it'll feel like christmas or something to have one of those drop from the sky and then everyone running to open it. =D

I can just imagine now, you are playing VERY HARD, one of the last battles ABSOLUTE PERFECTION, no loss whatsoever going for an unlockable of some kind or only have one life, the presents looks ace and you approach, BAM FULL OF BOM OMBS and you get blown right off the screen and lose :shakehead

only for it to explode upon impact :P

The crates have improved really well. Really good stuff.

This game is for interesting characters and characters with their own game, not Petey Piranha.

This game is for interesting characters and characters with their own game, not Petey Piranha.

Fair enough, regardless of the outcome, i'm quite pleased with the way the games shaping up to be ATM and eagerly anticipate ZOMG UNVEILINGS.

Nuuuuh, I don't want Petey Piranha in this game; he was annoying enough in MK: DD and in Mario: Power Tennis. XD

=D

I agree i wouldn't want Petey Piranha in this game he doesn't suit it at all.

In all the games he has been playable so far he has ben to big, clunky and slow.

In MK DD his big head got in the way of driving and i couldn't see where i was going, in Tennis and Strikers he is incredibly slow. I don't mind him as a character i just don't think that he would be well suited for this game.

Also he is still more of a background character along with Dry Bones and Wiggler if they put him, they would have to put them in.

There are more important nintendo characters they could put in instead of Petey Piranha and i think that they should be considered first.

Although i welcome any new characters. I like the small updates to the crates it shows they are putting a lot of thought into the game by improving even the tiniest of things to make it a more rounded game. The music is also ace. :D

I agree i wouldn't want Petey Piranha in this game he doesn't suit it at all.

In all the games he has been playable so far he has ben to big, clunky and slow.

In MK DD his big head got in the way of driving and i couldn't see where i was going, in Tennis and Strikers he is incredibly slow. I don't mind him as a character i just don't think that he would be well suited for this game.

Also he is still more of a background character along with Dry Bones and Wiggler if they put him, they would have to put them in.

Also Agreed. Diddy Kong is becoming more a part of the regular Mario crew, he's more likely to be in the game than the annoying vomiting plant.

Also Agreed. Diddy Kong is becoming more a part of the regular Mario crew, he's more likely to be in the game than the annoying vomiting plant.

Well yeah...of course I would prefer Diddy.

<3 teh Dids.

(Still think Pete would be good though. Pete > Peach)

The problem with presents they don't anything to inspire violence. In fact, quite the opposite. We're going to have to get together on Xmas morning online and have a nice big present opening ceremony.

"Go on then, open mine then."

"Oh wow! A piece of chicken, thank you!"

I love Petey Piranha in Strikers, his celebrations and Reggae music are just too funny. Hope he gets included in Smash Bros, it'd make my day for sure.

On another note, when did Pichu have "his own game"? :P And of course, Princess Peach wasn't in a game by herself until recently, so the "own game" business is out of the window.

I hate petey Pirahna. God damn if he's a playable character i'm going to cry :(

On another note, Ken (best player in world atm) sent me a PM on smashboards. I swear I came...

You lucky lucky guy. I'd kill to get a PM from Daigo :heh:

lol, he asked if i wanted to go to the worldwide tourny he's hosting. If only i had the money :(

grrr THIS is why i can't wait for brawl. An online mode will be so damn good, even if it is restricted to regions. I'm only able to fight Zell competitively so i kinda lose the will to practice, and i get really repetitive after a while. Online should allow us to develop more strategies against more characters.

I really never realised Smash Bros had so much 'depth'.

Where can I learn to play hardcore, I can't help but feel like a noob nowadays.

I really never realised Smash Bros had so much 'depth'.

Where can I learn to play hardcore, I can't help but feel like a noob nowadays.

play 3 level nines on a very small stage :P and visit the smashboards too

play 3 level nines on a very small stage :P and visit the smashboards too

NEVER play 3 level 9's; it makes you crap lol. I hope the AI of computer characters is better in Brawl, because they were way to repetitive in Melee.

I thought that at one stage too but then can we justify falco,Ganondorf,bowser etc?

It would be interesting keeping it to the main characters only but i think we need some baddies too:)

Well yeah...of course I would prefer Diddy.

<3 teh Dids.

(Still think Pete would be good though. Pete > Peach)

Y'know what'd be sweet? Diddy as in P. Diddy as in Puff Daddy as in Puffy as in Sean Combs.

South park style.