NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

I must say...the translators are doing a good job with these blogs. They changed "fall" to "autumn" for the UK site.

Still...the season changes was already known. The Support Ghost could come in handy at times, though. Or just be annoying.

If the Yoshi's Story music played in this stage Sakurai would've probably mentioned like he did with Battlefield. I can see the Yoshi's Story music being Yoshi's credits song or something.

I think this stage is a bit dull, but I prefer it to the previous Yoshi story stages from the original and melee.

The seasonal change is nice to have (though it was in the trailers so no surprise).

stage03_070612d-l.jpg

Link has that won!!

Actually...is that one of Wario's smash moves in that picture?

Actually...is that one of Wario's smash moves in that picture?
I think his hands just get bigger when punching, like Mario's do don't they, or is that just Mario's Smash punches?

It's in this picture aswell,

stage03_070612b-l.jpg

You could be right, it could be a Smash punch.

Wow what a lovely stage looking stage.

That ghost cloud is similar to the cloud that goes around on Yoshi Story on melee.

Love the look of the stage. I also love the small features they've put in, the changing seasons. Awesome.

Tomorows update... TODAY!

mariodx8.png

Marios foot, he uses it for kicking arse and taking names and in Brawl it will be kicking many arses.

But seriously, when are we gonna get an update thats worth talking about? i get all excited each day only to find out that its another crap update :(

It's a crap update if you have stupidly high standards and actually expect something BIG from a site that's updated constantly. Of course it's going to be small things, it's updated every weekday! Also crap is pretty objective anyway, I liked this because you know, with updates 5 TIMES A WEEK I'd be stupid to complain at all!

Im sorry it isnt crap at all, its just i want some new stuff you know.. even a new weapon would do!

no it isnt crap at all be glad u see every weekday updates and stuff

not like whe see 3 images a month like some games have

but i want to see more characters updates like snake or newcomers

Im sorry it isnt crap at all, its just i want some new stuff you know.. even a new weapon would do!
We've had new weapons, there will probably be others announced soon.
but i want to see more characters updates like snake or newcomers
Well there's only Metaknight, Wario, Snake and Zero Suit Samus left, then there may be some new characters; or they could wait and show them at E3.

Anyways after the characters we know about, it's likely the next lot will be the expected characters such as Yoshi, DK, Captain Falcon, Luigi etc...

yeah but i think that they will anounce a new third party character at the E3

and not on the weekly updates only the characters whe know about and lots of items and stages / music etc.

That stage looks too small and a bit boring. Hmm.

Small = More fighting, less running away.

Small = More fighting, less running away.

agreed

someone should revive the photoshop a new ssbb character thread

Next Update:

drkawashima.jpg

Dr Kawashima is a playable character. His special move is:

rapelaugh.jpg

The rapelaugh. He does he infamous laugh, which fires a devastating bean of destruction to the character with the lowest IQ, which rapes their body until it ceases to exist.

I think it would be awesome if Wolf-Link was involved in some way ala Zelda. Link could transform into Wolf-Link and do some awesome moves or something!

Although it would restrict some of link's current moves, I still think it would be awesome running around and brawling as Wolf-Link.

We got new screenshots...

Goddamn Nintendo fans can be friggin stupid.

4 screenshots of one of the biggest games of the year every single weekday plus new information and even music samples 6 MONTHS BEFORE THE GAME IS OUT is fucking amazing. You simply cannot do much better without sending players new builds every week. You think they're gonna blow all their juicy info right now instead of in 5 months on the run up to release? No? Then what the hell are you complaining about?

The rapelaugh. He does he infamous laugh, which fires a devastating bean of destruction to the character with the lowest IQ, which rapes their body until it ceases to exist.

This one kept me going for minutes :D