N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The stress of constantly being defeated by Mario has obviously taken a toll on Bowsers physical appearance with getting a little chubbier and losing hair. He must fight the 7 signs of ageing PRONTO! Also expect Luigi to have a mullet this time round.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE = BOWSER FINAL SMASH.

<Giga Bowser Transformation>

What?! You can control Giga Bowser from Super Smash Bros. Melee?!

It’s Bowser’s Final Smash!!

bowser_070704a-l.jpg

Bowser grabs a Smash Ball! TRANSFORM!

bowser_070704b-l.jpg

Whoaaa! Talk about a change!

bowser_070704c-l.jpg

He’s huge! And tough!

What, you think just because he’s huge, you can needle him with lots of little attacks and keep him off balance? Heh heh... Yeah, you keep thinking that.

bowser_070704d-l.jpg

He must be invincible!

You can only be Giga Bowser for a short time, though, so you’d better take your enemies out while you can. Bear in mind, too, that while escaping from Giga Bowser, fighters might decide it’s a good strategy to pick off the stragglers in his wake...

Great final smash, Giga Bowsers also been given a fairly decent makeover. Looks much more evil than melee's version.

Plus nintendo seem to have come to the conclusion about normal bowsers hair, maybe they deliberately shortened it so giga bowser would look even better.

While I think it's great that Giga Bowser is re-appearing (and we even get to play as him this time! Hells yeah!), I think he should only be exclusively in Smash Bros. I mean, having him transform into Giga Bowser in other regular Mario games would just exaggerate things too much.

The middle one is by far the best design.

I personally liked his Super Mario Sunshine design the best. Of course, his Brawl design comes close, so his Brawl design is my favorite, out of the ones you had. Personally, I really didn't like his Melee design at all; his skin was too dark and his limbs were way too long. I've always thought Bowser was cooler with the lighter, yellow skin.

i think it would be cool to have him transform into giga bowser in mario galaxy he looks really evil like that

Yes, I will admit this transformation looks menacingly evil. But, really, he shouldn't be in Galaxy. It's like how Wario is an exaggerated version of Mario, and also with Waluigi and Luigi. He just looks waaay too exaggerated to me, they should keep his Sunshine look instead.

Ganondorfs final smash, if hes even in the game should be the use of that purple paralysis energy that came from the triforce on his gauntlet just before the final battle begins in OOT, and it gets your damage up to 999% and then an attack could follow providing it is not successfully dodged by the player after accumulating damage.

so he looks awesome! , they could to the same for Ganondorf that he transform into the Twilight princess Ganon Beast ,

Yeah but then they would just have exactly the same movie which would be BORING! Plus Giga Bowser looks far too much like beast ganon anyway.

I've seen people play as Giga Bowser in Melee but i never got to, so now i finally can! He looks so menacing.

How do you do play as him in SSBM?

Also, I wonder how many people will almost immediately fall off the stage just after becoming Giga Bowser, a la Giant Donkey Kong from that Donkey Kong level in SSBM?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!