Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Mario Galaxy

Ashley

Preordering mine today. and then getting this friday ^_^

really cant wait, decided to go check our IGN's review just to see how the game looked, i havent really looked at any video footage of it appart from the trailer and i am really hyped about this now :D

I just noticed that while there are only 18 reviews up on Gamerankings that contribute to the overall score, there are at least ten reviews that contribute to the score that have not appeared yet and when recalculated, it's still over 97%! As long as there isn't a low score that is posted by a random small site, its looking likely that Soul Calibur will finally be dethroned off second place...

The game itself is whats most important though and I can't wait to delve into it on the 29th, but its just a nice bonus to see the game being praised so much :D.

Well, I wasn't trying to be mean! :)

I just don't think its plausable. But you know, weirder things have happend.

I will btw post pics of me eating said mouse (its a computer mouse)... but only if you have proof! :p

Well, I wasn't trying to be mean! :)

I just don't think its plausable. But you know, weirder things have happend.

I will btw post pics of me eating said mouse (its a computer mouse)... but only if you have proof! :p

Damn...my first thought that it was the rodent type of mouse :p

Hell Yes! my faith in Play.com has been restored...

Super Mario Galaxy has arrived for me literally just moments ago! I opened the package, saw the boxart and just said "OMG! Super mario Galaxy!" which I continued to repeat several times on my way to my Wii which is now switched on and ready to play it. :D

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to play what is quite possbily destined to be the Wii's best game! :yay:

Hell Yes! my faith in Play.com has been restored...

Super Mario Galaxy has arrived for me literally just moments ago! I opened the package, saw the boxart and just said "OMG! Super mario Galaxy!" which I continued to repeat several times on my way to my Wii which is now switched on and ready to play it. :D

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to play what is quite possbily destined to be the Wii's best game! :yay:

Leave here, leave and never come back...