N-Europe

Super Mario Galaxy

Ashley

I tried not to watch that intro vid, but yeah, I failed. :laughing:

What can I say though, simply stunning...

...It looks so good in that video, it’s actually exceeding my expectations. That shot when you see the castle in the distance and the water reflecting all the lights completely made my jaw drop!

:o

I love the return of the airships and the music from Mario 3 too, and the whole epic feel to it.

Man I just can't wait for this game!!

Anyway, good luck to everyone that's trying to avoid this and any other SMG media. You're literally going to have to shut yourself away in an empty room until the game comes out to do so, :heh: now that the advertising campaign is underway.

To be honest, when I heard EAD Tokyo was going to make this game I didn't feel confortable. But the truth is that the game is looking fabulous, everything from music to the general atmosphere oozes charm and inspiration. When I heard the orchestrated music from the game intro I was shivering. It feels like fan service, but in a different way and more fleshed out then, say... Twilight Princess, at least for me. And technically... well, its a benchmark for the system.

EAD Tokyo is slowly becoming one of my favorite developers. Aonuma watch out:D

I'll keep saying,the wait is becoming unbearable.