Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Mario Galaxy

Ashley

Totally finished this game today (121 Stars for Mario and Luigi ..bit of a shame to see it done with but what a fantastic game and I'm sure I will return for another play some time in the future.. couple of nice pictures on the Wii Message Board

:heh:

Next on the agenda is Metroid Prime 3!

Nando where's the extra star?

It wasn't obvious to find like I expected it to be. I looked at the map and there was nothing, but after hunting round for a wee while I ended up using the Green Star and if you blast off from it and run round to the other side there is a fourth green luma in the centre of the planet.. he takes you to the 'Grand Finale Galaxy'

I've had this game for two months and I am yet to even start playing it!

Just trying to find the time that I can comprehensively play through it and enjoy the once off experience without it being compromised by other committments...

Yeah, I was in the same boat. However, I've now finished those commitments and I'm playing it almost exclusively, as it deserves. 30 stars in so far.

Best thing so far:

reworked SMB3 music! Yes!

• 2 weeks later...

Everybody played the game, and now FINALLY I HAVE MINE!!!

Completed two levels, its a good game, but im still at the early points lol

Well, I've gotten all 242 stars and can honestly say that I'm in absolute awe of this game!

It really is one of the best games to have ever graced... well, anything!

Thank you Nintendo, thank you for making this gaming masterpiece!

Iwata, here is me saying it; wow!

• 3 weeks later...
Well, I've gotten all 242 stars and can honestly say that I'm in absolute awe of this game!

It really is one of the best games to have ever graced... well, anything!

Thank you Nintendo, thank you for making this gaming masterpiece!

Iwata, here is me saying it; wow!

i dont know why i bothered getting all 242, i thought the grande finale would actually live up to the name, but no. just a shitty message. luigis run through only took me a couple of days it was incredible, marios took a week or two

i thought the game was good, better than sunshine, but lacking something. difficulty and special levels maybe...

i dont know why i bothered getting all 242, i thought the grande finale would actually live up to the name, but no. just a shitty message. luigis run through only took me a couple of days it was incredible, marios took a week or two

i thought the game was good, better than sunshine, but lacking something. difficulty and special levels maybe...

You know what, maybe that's exactly why i was disapointed with the game :S

I don't know why, but this game seems so easy and easily boring to me lol

But, just like i tought, Metroid is living up to my expectations ^^