Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Ashley

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's hope it is. My wallet's getting hammered with Trauma Center being released, and some PS2 titles that I want to have. :D And the holidays are coming as well.

Yeah I want trauma center and this aswell...and there's Phoenix Wright 3 aswell :(

Poor wallet.

Does Metroid Prime feature some normal Multiplay-Mode (e.g. Coop or whatsoever) - I know there is no Online Multiplay-Mode but that doesn't mean there is no normal offline one..?

No I'm pretty sure that it doesnt. If you want reasons as to why then please read back through the thread a little. Sorry if this post sounds a little tetchy but this is an issue that has been gone over like a billion times. No multiplayer in any form.

Read it earlier, very good, there weren't any standout complaints for the game, they just commented on the fact, the controls seemed a bit looser than last time they played, but that they could've had a distorted view at that time they played it last year. Not really a complaint as a such but an observation...

I like the fact that in the actual game at the beginning, as part of the game, Samus is out of her suit. You reckon we'll get the classic Metroid finish like the older games where if you do extremely well when beating it, you get treated to Samus in a bikini? We are long overdue for this in 3D. I don't see why not. It'd be a fitting way to end the prime series in 3D.

E3 Developer Walkthrough

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/21690.html

- Chozo Architecture

- Visor display shown - just bring up the visor and select which one with a direction of the Wii-mote.

- New Morph Ball Jump (No need to bomb to jump) - just flick Wii-mote up!

- Skytown!

- Grapple zip-line shown!! AWESOME!!

- Star Wars Episodes II-III style robots.

- Morph Ball cannons return.

- Steamlord Mini-Boss (abit General Grevous, with the cloak!).

Looks awesome!!

Great walkthrough. Good to see the Spring Ball back. I think he was playing on a lower sensitivity alright, the bounding box was rather big.

Edit: I just watched the trailer, and I couldn't help but notice the remix of the Tallon Overworld playing. I loved that song in Metroid Prime.

Nice dev walkthrough... did it look to anyone that he was using one of the lower sensitivity aim controls?

Samus didn't look to be turning soon enough for me.

But still... AWESOME!

In the latest preview at IGN he said the advanced controls have been "loosened" up for some reason, like the turning is less tight than before.

- New Morph Ball Jump (No need to bomb to jump) - just flick Wii-mote up!

Woo! The ball jump makes a return! :grin: I loved that one on the 2d games.

- Morph Ball cannons return.

Since when did the morph ball had cannons? :wtf: Was it in Hunters?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!