NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

My point is that Amazon's dates are always positioned around logical times. April was the earliest release according to information from Nintendo. Now we've had Nintendo firm-up the Revolution release in time for Thanksgiving and suddenly the Zelda date moves again.

Zelda's date on Amazon is clearly shadowing Revolution and it is in this respect when I say I doubt Amazon will be spectacularly wrong.

Amazon is trustworthy but they do get dates for video games wrong ,theyre are other trust worthy sites saying that zelda is coming out in august and may.So no date is worth trusting

Shadow is right. As much as it pains me and no doubt everyone else we are just going to have to wait til we hear it from Nintendo. They better not push it back again I dont think I can take it much more. Maybe they delayed it to convert it to cell-shading............

Distributing a playable demo wouldn't damage...

now that id like :D each official magazine could do that ,highly unlikely though...

I would pay the price of a full game for a demo. Yes, I'm that desperate.

I would pay the price of a full game for a demo. Yes, I'm that desperate.
I'd auto-invite myself to your house just to play that demo, yes, I'm that desperate. :D j/k

I'd auto-invite myself to your house just to play that demo, yes, I'm that desperate. :D j/k

Don't worry, I'd invite you. For a small fee of course :P

Anyway, I still have my hopes for the April release, cause that's the most official date we've got. This lack of info may be the calm before the storm.

Don't worry, I'd invite you. For a small fee of course :P

Anyway, I still have my hopes for the April release, cause that's the most official date we've got. This lack of info may be the calm before the storm.

We can only hope theres something at DICE. If not :cry::cry:

Hey, you guys reckon we'll still be posting in this til November? :P

Ha ha! I sure hope not! I'd go insane with the wait!

Hey, you guys reckon we'll still be posting in this til November? :P

It wouldn't surprise me. :hmm:

The last date Nintendo said was April, so until they say otherwise I'm still hoping for that. But the wait is killing me!

I cant remember who said it but that pause thing when Link hits enemies really does look like framerate issues.

I know they arent, the pauses are an effect. Had it in WW too. But in that vid it just looked too jumpy. Ah well wont know if its ok till I play it. In 3 years.

Its weird/stupid we wait so long (years) for something we will probably finish in a week or two and then forget about it.

Lets hope this one lasts more than a week or two.

Its weird/stupid we wait so long (years) for something we will probably finish in a week or two and then forget about it.

Lets hope this one lasts more than a week or two.

IMO Zelda games are always worth the wait.. there is just something so magical about starting a new Zelda... i get an overwhelming sence of adventure and vastness that im about to enter!

I just cant wait for this Zelda!

Guys, i'm seriously having doubts about this. The more i see of this game, the more i think "damn, that's a lot of stuff they're getting onto that gamecube disc."

Haven't the gamecube discs been known for having less storage space than their competitors? And by the looks of things, there is a great deal of graphical detail in this game. If this does get released on the cube, it must surely be on more than 1 disc?