NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

No i agree with you alright! I just hope they are making the game bigger and better rather than just adding Revo stuff to it. I agree most with you about them holding it back to keep cube sales going... as theres next to no games coming out for it. No doubt they will release Zelda a few months before the Revos launch which pisses me off actualy... because i want to buy it and play it on my cube!

They'll probably jazz the gfx up abit and add a few dungeons that use revo controller functionality alot. So anyone who manages to finish it on the Cube will at least have a few extras.

I know Nintendo are trying to do the best thing by delaying it, so they can add whatever stuff they feel is right but I need this game now! We've all been waiting so long!

Sometimes I think it's unfair that they would announce the making of a game so early when they're nearly always delayed.

^It seems ages ago!

I'm pleased it was delayed to add more stuff etc.. if it takes 100+ hours to complete i'm really really pleased as well, so thats a positive.

It's just the not being told alot of stuff about it or being given a idea on a release date, not a specific one, but at least say Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter.

Still it seems Nintendo always do the right thing in the end, mostly.

:hehe:

Don't want to create false hopes, but even if Zelda was released in April and had Revo features it would be somewhat a launch game for Revolution, so it doesn't mean it'll come out in November. Come to think of it it would be best to launch now. No one would buy a GC game with the Revolution out, but the promise of extra revolution features would boost Zelda sales now and Revolution sales later. Don't be stupid Nintendo I can't wait another year.

It's good that the game has been delayed. This might actually be the only and last game that has the potential to beat OoT.

Don't want to create false hopes, but even if Zelda was released in April and had Revo features it would be somewhat a launch game for Revolution, so it doesn't mean it'll come out in November. Come to think of it it would be best to launch now. No one would buy a GC game with the Revolution out, but the promise of extra revolution features would boost Zelda sales now and Revolution sales later. Don't be stupid Nintendo I can't wait another year.

Kind of, i rather say it's compatible with Revolution though then say it's a Revolution game, it's seems a easy way out to add revo features to what is a Gamecube game, in my opinion.

:)

Reggie said in an interview (check RE main page) that Zelda could be considered a launch game. So it'll be September-November then :sad:

Oh well, I hope they now did have enough development time.

It could be considered a launch game. He didn't say it isa launch game.

Yeah I agree with you Hellfire (mainly because I need to believe it lol, but it is plausable), it could be released fairly soon and still be considered as a launch game for Revo as, if it had revo controller capabilities, it would be one of the first games people would play on the Revo, some people (rich people :p) would even buy the Rev, a few launch games and TP.

Whatever happens, I hope TP is Revo capable... That'd be so great.

I still say they'll release it on Gamecube (couple months before the Rev release) and also bundle it with Revs when they're released! That's probs the best way to tackle it.

It could be considered a launch title because we'll already have it at rev launch,so its still possible it will be released soon

My bet is that TP will be released sometime before or after E3 (soon after).

Imagine Nintendo demoing the possibilities of the REV with many different titles that are underway. Then imagine them bringing the already released or about to be released TP to the stage floor and Miyamoto showing us how TP will play on the REV. Miyamoto shows us how sword fighting on horse-back will be that much more immersive, with him holding the controller up towards the ceiling and Link holding his sword up towards the sky. He then jousts the Pig boss and realistically slashes the boss right off of his horse.

Miyamoto for the WIN!

EDIT:

How much hype would that build?! It would be inSANE. In fact, it would blow away any margain of doubt left in even the most skeptical. What better game to show how classic gaming can improve then the best series of all time?! If they launched TP directly afterwards, people would go nuts. They'd buy it just for the prospect of playing it on the REV sometime down the line. However, they'll enjoy it on the Cube no doubt.

Then before the REV launches (starting in September/October), Nintendo reminds us of the gem of a game we already have and it's ability to be played on the REV. Not only that, but shows us again how killer games such as Metriod, Smash Bros., Mario Paint (wishful thinking) and the OFFICAILY ANNOUNCE Camelot RPG play on the REV.

REV would be locked up

Your right it would build up a great deal of hype after its released,if they play their cards right Twilight Princess will be huge

My bet is that TP will be released sometime before or after E3 (soon after).

Imagine Nintendo demoing the possibilities of the REV with many different titles that are underway. Then imagine them bringing the already released or about to be released TP to the stage floor and Miyamoto showing us how TP will play on the REV. Miyamoto shows us how sword fighting on horse-back will be that much more immersive, with him holding the controller up towards the ceiling and Link holding his sword up towards the sky. He then jousts the Pig boss and realistically slashes the boss right off of his horse.

Miyamoto for the WIN!

EDIT:

How much hype would that build?! It would be inSANE. In fact, it would blow away any margain of doubt left in even the most skeptical. What better game to show how classic gaming can improve then the best series of all time?! If they launched TP directly afterwards, people would go nuts. They'd buy it just for the prospect of playing it on the REV sometime down the line. However, they'll enjoy it on the Cube no doubt.

Then before the REV launches (starting in September/October), Nintendo reminds us of the gem of a game we already have and it's ability to be played on the REV. Not only that, but shows us again how killer games such as Metriod, Smash Bros., Mario Paint (wishful thinking) and the OFFICAILY ANNOUNCE Camelot RPG play on the REV.

REV would be locked up

Hehe, imagine if Miyamoto lost.

I'm still a little skeptical about Twilight Princess having Rev Controls. If it does, then great. But if it doesn't, then let's not let this take anything away from a potentially amazing game.

P.s. it's great to see this thread picking up some steam. :D

nintendo can suck my... uhh. yeah get the drift...

im gettin rather sick of the shite that nintendo keeps on delivering. on the bright side, i probably dont have time enough at the moment to play the game.

"Link.. he come to town, come to save, the Princess Zelda!

Raven took her away, TP he did want to play

But he must wait, be no impatient coward

Now Link.. is still delayed

But Raven, it is ok

Cus he will soon be around

And he will be Revo bound

Link, i think your game will be the best damn game in town!"

PS.. im bored.

That Zelda song is great :D I've been looking on the internet for it but all I've found is the lyrics... The first time I heard it I came across it by accident, anyone have a link to it?

I was told System of a Down did that song and that it was on their website quite a while back.