NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

They can't delay it to the Rev launch,they know that it wouldn't be fair on us for delaying it so much especially it whens its been in devolpment for so long,im expecting it to be end of june latest

I want you to be right, but theres no-way this ain't coming out till September.

:cry:

It'll probably come out around the same time as Revolution does simply because Nintendo see money in it. I'm pretty sure that's what they're doing with Animal Crossing here in Europe.

If you put that aside, there's translation and if it's a world-wide release, the worldwide date will be longer due to translations to match Europe. Which I think is all very silly. Translation should be written right after the script is written instead of "Finish game, then translate, it should be "Translate along with progress". It may be a little bundled but it would save a lot of time.

I'd say most of the extra work is nearly finished if not finished by now, so with translations, June is plausable, but with Profit, Revolution's launch seems to be more likely. <=(

It'll probably come out around the same time as Revolution does simply because Nintendo see money in it. I'm pretty sure that's what they're doing with Animal Crossing here in Europe.

If you put that aside, there's translation and if it's a world-wide release, the worldwide date will be longer due to translations to match Europe. Which I think is all very silly. Translation should be written right after the script is written instead of "Finish game, then translate, it should be "Translate along with progress". It may be a little bundled but it would save a lot of time.

I'd say most of the extra work is nearly finished if not finished by now, so with translations, June is plausable, but with Profit, Revolution's launch seems to be more likely. <=(

They'de make more by releasing it soon so just about every GC owner gets a copy and get lots of adverts with TP and rev and say how they work with each other making more sales so its like 2 different release dates to make more hype and sales

Yeah Shadow is right.

Not only would it guarrantee that everyone gets the game but it would leave lots of people time to want to play it on Rev too and so they would buy the system.

Yeah Shadow is right.

Not only would it guarrantee that everyone gets the game but it would leave lots of people time to want to play it on Rev too and so they would buy the system.

Huge hype so every GC owner would get a Rev and it would attract so many others,its a good move to take

They'de make more by releasing it soon so just about every GC owner gets a copy and get lots of adverts with TP and rev and say how they work with each other making more sales so its like 2 different release dates to make more hype and sales

That's basically what I said earlier, that's why I still believe in a "close" release date.

Do you read what you post or do you find you just drift in and out?

post.jpg

That's basically what I said earlier, that's why I still believe in a "close" release date.

Yeah but it can't be that close otherwise it will lose all effect, won't it?

On a seperate note, does anyone think that the Triforce will be involved in this game? It seems to be involved in every other Zelda game so it would make sense if it did not appear this time around. Also we have seen no hint of it's appearance. It is possible that the big darkness crossing the land could have come from a Triforce wish (classic Ganon evil doing there). Just wondered what everyone else thought...

On a seperate note, does anyone think that the Triforce will be involved in this game? It seems to be involved in every other Zelda game so it would make sense if it did not appear this time around. Also we have seen no hint of it's appearance. It is possible that the big darkness crossing the land could have come from a Triforce wish (classic Ganon evil doing there). Just wondered what everyone else thought...

Well it wasn't in Majora's Mask, so it could be that Nintendo have left it out of this game too.

It's explained in WW that the triforce of power was kept with Ganon in the sacred realm, the triforce of wisdom was split up and so was the triforce of courage that Link has to find in the Great Sea. The Hero of Time lost/gave up his triforce once Ganon had been destroyed and probably gave it to the royal family and they scattered it, or he did it himself.

It's possible that the TP Link may find the triforce but it's more likely that it isn't included in the story. In WW it basically says that the last holder of the triforce of courage was the Hero of Time.

Well it wasn't in Majora's Mask, so it could be that Nintendo have left it out of this game too.

It's explained in WW that the triforce of power was kept with Ganon in the sacred realm, the triforce of wisdom was split up and so was the triforce of courage that Link has to find in the Great Sea. The Hero of Time lost/gave up his triforce once Ganon had been destroyed and probably gave it to the royal family and they scattered it, or he did it himself.

It's possible that the TP Link may find the triforce but it's more likely that it isn't included in the story. In WW it basically says that the last holder of the triforce of courage was the Hero of Time.

No... it's not left out, also Wind waker doesn't state that hero of time was the last holder of the triforce. It just states that hero of time lost it when he "left" hyrule (no, it wasn't in Majora Mask, but, at the end of Ocarina Of Time.)

Also... Link has the triforce... (look at his hand)

analysis04c7pe.jpg

Ahh ok... good spot. Actually I do remember seeing that now... *whistles*

ah ok then, so Link knows that he's a legend already then? As he is holding the Triforce of Courage...

ah ok then, so Link knows that he's a legend already then? As he is holding the Triforce of Courage...
just like Link from Ocarina of Time... he doesn't know he is the wielder of the triforce.

The thing is... we don't know who they are refering to in Wind Waker, we certainly know that King of Hyrule never meet the Hero of Time back in his time, which bares the question, who are they refering to?

Notice that some characters looking at link say something like "Is the legendary hero back?" but is it the Hero of Time? why would they expect his comeback?

Also... if you guys feel like speculating why he failed in the end...

Remember in Wind Waker, the sages were killed by Ganondorf, so the sword didn't have

it's power, just a dull blade like ganon reffered to it, I think.

there's only two sages of the original 7 sages/wise men in Wind Waker, that bares the

question... probably in Wind Waker, Link only reaches the power of the master sword in

OoT with two adult temples (and two sages passed, so... It's like you're fighting

ganon in the end, with the power you got after death mountain/fire temple =)

That's only a shade of the real power.

But in Wind Waker Ganondorf almost lets himself getting killed, and certainly he

isn't as fierce as he once was... but why so?

Did link reach the end only to discover he couldn't defeat him because the master

sword's power was sealed and thus, the awakened sages were killed by ganondorf?

that would be a loosing battle, but still, one of the best ever, I mean... that's trully evil,

it would really make you hate ganon and generate killing intent, If you don't picture it

just yet... just think "ganondorf killed... Saria" and... feel the Rage)

wow I can't hardly wait...

why is the Master sword back in it's "chamber" then?

EDIT:Ok... now I'm all hyped-up again, I do this once a month and it really works :grin:

Is it me or is his hand rather big in that picture? :wink:

His hand is massive :awesome:

His hand is massive :awesome:

Oh good it isn't just my eyes fecking up then! :D

Link - The Hero of Hands

that slays me.

links hand is due to perspective, it happens in 3D games.

No one commented my new "spoiled" Theory :cry: booohoooo

quick edit: (wow, now it's on the other page)

god... I want more screenshots, be it from link's hand or Zelda's ass, or even link's big hand on Zelda's big ass... I need media :sad:

His hand looks bigger then his head.

Gotta love that screenshot though, the graphics and attention to detail in the clothing etc.. is great. :)

Oh and i didn't read your spoiled thoery just incase it was right and i didn't want to get anyideas! :smile:

I read it but I've forgotten it haha! I'll just go back and skim read...

Oh yeah, I've often thought about that. It would be so different to do

it like that, I don't know how I'd feel after playing it... Cheated really, unless it

was done in a really gripping way. But I would then have to get WW again just

so I can play through that and get the ending I want hehe