NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

Do you read what you post or do you find you just drift in and out?

LOL! what a silly question billy qwilly!!! LOL omg Of course i read it incase of mistakes!!!!! :D :D twisteranim4.gifshoes.gif LOLERSKAES

At least make an effort when being annoying. This is amateur stuff.

Exactly,with the constant use of "lol" "omg" and pictures that no-one finds funny. He/She is sooooo not kawaii aye Yamcha?

LOL! what a silly question billy qwilly!!! LOL omg Of course i read it incase of mistakes!!!!! :D :D twisteranim4.gifshoes.gif LOLERSKAES

And did you ask whoever created those pictures permission for use? You could get sued you know.

Exactly,with the constant use of "lol" "omg" and pictures that no-one finds funny. He/She is sooooo not kawaii aye Yamcha?

Yes Skarma san.

I could teach everyone a thing about being annoying. A flashing sig normally helps. And some offensive avatar. And always speak about yourself in the third person. Use egotistical rants to your advantage and make alot of text bold.

Give certain members offensive nicknames or jokes.

Chirst, im ranting.

Yes Skarma san.

I could teach everyone a thing about being annoying. A flashing sig normally helps. And some offensive avatar. And always speak about yourself in the third person. Use egotistical rants to your advantage and make alot of text bold.

Give certain members offensive nicknames or jokes.

Chirst, im ranting.

But you are allowed to. At least that ignoramus has stopped posting. Now back onto the most anticipated game of 2006...

omg fk u, U LOT Rs o gya u sk nob looool :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: lool. omg , ur all gya this sHItz im leavn. gd by!

Edit: They ain't gone...

And did you ask whoever created those pictures permission for use? You could get sued you know.

omg lol REALLY? :geek::idea::idea:

looks like zelda wont be comming as early as we thought. :sad:

early september i think.

Between april and june I think,we need a date soon

Do you read what you post or do you find you just drift in and out?

Was that a Scrubs quote? With the read replaced with listen, and the post replaced with say?

Back to Zelda, well were gonna have to wait so long for it anyway, why not just shift it to revo? Jazz up the gfx and rework controls and Bam!

Scrubs is great :p I've been re-watching series one and two recently.

I think Nintendo should bring out TP fairly soon for GC but have it capable for revolution control. The game is being seen as the gamecube's last stand, we've already seen how beautiful it is and Nintendo have said that it'll be bigger than OoT. I'd be perfectly happy getting the game next month or the month after and then being able to play it again when the Rev comes out but in a completely new way.

I just ordered Season 3 from Play.com :)

I really want TP for GC but it doesnt make sense to bring it out for Cube after April/May. Why release a game that deserves to be seen by the whole world on a console planning its own funeral?

I could never say this before, but:

hiyaz!~, I hope you get kicked in the balls and then drawn and quartered.

Oh the benfits of not being on Staff anymore. :P

wow. this thread has really gone to shit...

just thought id post my thoughts... (not the scary ones).

and i think i would be quite disappointed if nintendo delay the release to coincide with the revo release. im sure it be wonderful for sales, but not very nice to the public whom have been waiting for a good time.

They can't delay it to the Rev launch,they know that it wouldn't be fair on us for delaying it so much especially it whens its been in devolpment for so long,im expecting it to be end of june latest

Yes they are,amazon aren't very good with huge dates with big releases.They just added a year on on to their original date and then moved date to nearest friday

Whatever date Nintendo is going with, they need to announce it soon. What's taking them so long?

Whatever date Nintendo is going with, they need to announce it soon. What's taking them so long?

Because they like to piss us off

So when exactly is Twilight going to be released in the US? I go to college soon and it better be out before then...cause I won't have any money.

Maybe even they don't know :mad:

They're all trying desperately to complete it and wont release it until they've all got 100% yeah... that's what the reason is...