NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

I didn't really like the Wind Temple boss in TWW because of its music. It sounded like you were in a circus or something :o I hope I don't have to go through same kind of an experience in TP

I'm getting a horrible feeling we won't be seeing this to at least September! :shakehead

If it was meant to be out late March early April i'm pretty sure they would of announced it by now, i mean we are nearly Feb and then we could say 'Zelda: TTP' out next month, it's just seems too near and there certainly hiding something from us and keeping it for a while, i reckon they will show Zelda off using the Revo controller at E3 in May and it won't be released till Autumn 2006 (near the Revo launch date).

It's definately not before May, i'll be extremely happy and surprised if it was though! The longer there leaving it, the more annoyed i'm getting though! ;)

Has anyone heard any up-to-date news on a release date?

I don't mind waiting till after summer for it, as long as it means it will be an even better game. I predict late september.

I only mind waiting cause i have exams in between,if i didnt have any id say take all the time you need

As much as I want them to take their time and make a perfect game, I can't wait much longer, I'm really crazy for this game. Besides releasing too late might not be very good for sales.

As much as I want them to take their time and make a perfect game, I can't wait much longer, I'm really crazy for this game. Besides releasing too late might not be very good for sales.

True! and they promised us it would be on the Gamecube! Hopefully a official release date is announced at this D.I.C.E thing on Feb 9th 2006, theres a VERY good chance of that happening actually, well i hope!

:D

I don't see it coming before September now. Not in Nintendo Europe's line up for the first 2 quarters (stretching until summer) despite games like New Super Mario Brothers, which doesn't have a release date either, being there. The TP Rev control rumour not only being highly backed by NGC but now also stated as fact from Edge, with the original rumour saying due to the additions we wouldn't be seeing the game until around Autumn. The fact that if released anytime around now with only Gamecube control, it'd probably only sell a quarter of what it will if people have a reason to want to play it on Rev too.

If anyone wants a date to count down to just now, I'd make it August, at earliest. I'm sure we'll know at E3.

This is the same company that flat-out denied the DS redesign up until the day it was announced. We will definately be able to use the Rev controller but i hope thats not stopping them from releasing a finished game.

If anyone wants a date to count down to just now, I'd make it August, at earliest. I'm sure we'll know at E3.

Oh the pain! This game is my most wanted game and has been for a long while.. and waiting say 6-11 months is gonna kill me :cry:

Wind Waker wasn't posted in Nintendo's line up either and was released the 3rd of May, so it doesn't mean a thing.

I've had this game reserved since 2004, the wait is killing me. Especially since my money is tight and this will be the next and last Cube game I buy. I want it!

I've had this game reserved since 2004, the wait is killing me. Especially since my money is tight and this will be the next and last Cube game I buy. I want it!

That's my situation too :P

i will be very pissed of if it comes out september or later. i have a fuckin 4 month space of doing jack shit from may. i want to play games during that period

i will be very pissed of if it comes out september or later. i have a fuckin 4 month space of doing jack shit from may. i want to play games during that period

I must admit i will also be very pissed off if it comes out that late.. because lets be hounest, Nintendo said they where delaying it to add stuff ..if they said they where gonna delay it for almost a whole year i would have cryed!

*EDIT* NOOOO Booker put your sig back!!!!!!! its the only thing that lightens up my day!!! SHES SO HOT! *EDIT*

Didnt Edge just say TP used the rev control because NGC said and since theyre reliable so EDGE didnt seem to far behind in the news.Nothing has changed about the TP date from when we got told it was delayed last year till just now so i very much doubt it will be later than july theres just a lot of speculation about ,also wasnt it said it was to be released in JAP,US,EU between April-Junethink it was a rumour though,I will be pretty much pissed waiting if its delayed again

It would be unfair if they don't release it before 'June' in my opinion. :)

Loads of people (including me) are still bitter about how they kept going on about its definately coming out November 05, we nearly get to the date and they delay the damn thing, it would of been ok, but we were 100% promised that it would come out in November, now we are totally left in the dark, which is Nintendo all over, we always hear about the great stuff miles to late, lol! :mad::)

It doesn't help that this will be the best game ever made up until the year 2006, and will most probably get 99% in magazine scores etc..!!!!!!! :hehe:

Zelda! I want you! :grin:

I just realised. By the time this comes out I will have finished school. I'll have months to play it without interruption. As long as my GCN doesn't conk out before then I'll be one happy ducky.

I guess most of you don't remember waiting after the numerous delays Ocarina of Time went through. If they're trying to make a better game than that then i'm not surprised they've delayed it. Though I agree if it's later than June that's pushing it.

My advice? Just forget about it for a while. You aint gonna be getting it any time soon so why bother trying to pin point a date or month to look forward to. Just know its coming sometime this year. When they do announce the date for real, be it at E3 or during the summer sometime, then you can start drawing up your calendar and getting the red pen out to X mark the days going by.

Just chill out! Replay through OTT, MM and WW if you have to. That'll take you some time at least!

Those graphics are beautiful. I would be happy with that for Rev. That being said its not really fair to tease us with videos. If this game doesnt come out soon I may never get the chance to play it.

I try to forget about it,when I do remember it ,it takes a few days to get out of my mind,better be before june though

Wanna hear something crazy and maybe worrying.

At work (game) our new release dates list this game as "Q4 2006"

Think its an error though, as normally it would say next to it "Date Slipped" but it didn't. Just thought I'd panic y'all.