N-Europe

Funniest moment in television history?

I've always wondered this, television is truly the best invention. It has the power to make you laugh, something your girl friend can only do when she falls down a flight of stairs(flame me all you want).

I was watching deal or no deal earlier, 2 boxes left...

£20,000

£250,000..

either way the guys a winner. Gets offered £101,000, no deal. Tension builds. About to open the box, another phonecall. Swap the box? Heck no, he's way too nervous to trade. Opens up, its 20,000. Oh the expression on that unlucky bastards face... its moments like that were i wonder why only a fraction of the country have the Sky+ box... the expression on his face... classic.

So, whats the funniest thing you've seen on TV? This can include TV hoaxes too.

If I am to believe these endless channel four "100 greatest" things, it'd be either Only Fools where Dellboy falls through the bar or the german scene from Fawlty Towers.

Personally, god knows. Im no good at selecting these things. Could tell you the last thing I laughed at but not the best thing ever.

You want to know why most people don't have a Sky+ Box?!

...Because even having all of normal Sky is too expencive for what you get.

Box is £90, then from £15 a month (films and sports excluded)

There was a time in a cable tv news channel here in Portugal, where the anchorman was talking, then he got confused and started cursing like hell. Another anchorwoman once said Antonio Broches (blowjob) instead of Borges.

moment competition over.

*agrees*

I felt sorry for Morrise (or what ever his name was) he was a really cool guy, didn't look thirthy either. He's one of those chaps you really hope they leave with lots of money.

If I am to believe these endless channel four "100 greatest" things, it'd be either Only Fools where Dellboy falls through the bar or the german scene from Fawlty Towers.

The Only Fools one is a classic. So fuckin hilarious, I was laughin my ass off. :D

I liked the porsche competition in top gear. and the car launching onto the target when they put the caravan in the middle.theres so many amaing parts of top gear its genious.can anyone remember the rempote control cars which were proper cars, and they drove round a track with a thirteen yr old girl who won. and then at the en the girl hit the edge of the caravan and then james may smashed straight through it.

Yes Prime Minister Series 2.

The PM is talking about who reads which paper and then his advisor says "and the readers of the Sun don't care who runs the country as long as they have big tits"

(have to be there)