N-Europe

Your ideal night out...

Charlie

So if you were to go for a night out somewhere. What would you do? Go to a mates house to play games? Go to a gig? Party/club? To the pub to get hammered?

Out of all the times I've been out over the last year or so, I've had the best time at all the ceilidh's I've been to. Drinking a little bit, naturally. Much more fun when you don't have a clue what you're supposed to be doing, much easier to get the confidence to ask the girls to dance too. They're really good fun sober too, everyone who goes enjoys them, and if you ask a girl to dance they wont say 'no.' :heh:

Other than that, I like just going into town and just walking about, not doing much. Again, a teency bit of alcohol makes it much better. ;)

House party, 200 people, tunes all night.

Trip to the bakers at 2am to get fresh doughnuts.

All night slumming around with people getting wrecked.

Group of 50 chavs try to bundle in the front door and everyone bundles them out and a fight starts up, the chavs retreat after throwing a few eggs.

Ah that was a good Halloween. Slept all of Sunday after the cleaning up was done.

It was like a fricking military operation.. funny because the floor was literally covered in beer cans in one room.. there was trash angels :P

Depending on who has the house free, go round to mates house, have a few drinks then get a taxi into town. drink shots, dance like crazy bitches. Go get a pizza decide on wether we walk or take a taxi, then roll into bed. Huzzah.

The appeal of the house party has sort of diminished as time 'as gone on. When you're circulating with the same group of people the conversation just doesn't roll like it used to when we were 16. The sort of people I can enthusiastically converse with nowadays are more Pizza and PlayStation, and I'm totally happy with that.

So Pizza and PlayStation.

The PERFECT night out would be as follows:

Go out with a friend or girlfriend to a resturant and order loads of expensive food and good wine

Then to a pub or bar for a few drinks untill around 12ish.

Then to a nice club.

Then leave the club when we feel like it, and have a party to go to afterwards. However, this 'perfect' party will be next door to my house so I don't have to sleep on a pile of drunk people.

My regular nights out tend to just be one or two of these activities.

Staying in and playing games...

Yes i'm that boring.

Don't worry, you're not alone. :p I just wish I had some friends down here in Southampton who wanted to play GameCube with me! The only ones I have who enjoy doing that are both in Rugby, where I went to school with them. Oh well, I'm looking forward to multiplayer Revolution sessions with them this Christmas. :D

The only times I ever go out in the evening is to go to the cinema, and that's only once every couple of weeks. As sad as it sounds, I'm perfectly happy staying in playing on the DS or watching TV on nights where I don't have too much work from uni.

Startin drinking about 6pm in room or common room etc, move to a pub about 7 - half 7ish, few pints, move to a bar about 9 for shots n music, about 11 move onto a dirty club, if its till 4 then leave at 4 n get a pizza and chill in room, if its allnighter lave at half 5 n have smoething waiting to eat in room. Job well done ^_^

Forget all nighters, I have all dayers.

Lets look at Friday for an example.

Meet bird at 11am. Pop into town so she can get some lingerie, back to her by 1pm. Drinks Tally: 0

Down to her local by 2pm. Drinking starts; I'm already on the dbl vodka and red bull. Stay till about 6. Drinks Tally: 12

Back to hers; get changed and off into town. Find good bar, stay till about 11. Drinks Tally: 20-ish

Go Up Broad Street; preferably Lloyds or Risas. Stay till 3 and then out. Drinks Tally: 25+

Back to hers by 4. Shag, sleep, wake: 10ish, shit, shower, shave, bacon sarnie by the missus.....repeat on new day

edit-Looking back; drinks tally would probably be higher. Oh; and it would change at 6pm to a mix of dbl vodkas, pernod&wkd, crazy Vimto and dbl JD and coke

my perfect night is:

see a decent band with a group of my closest friends, a band that we can all dance around to and act like fools, we should all drink a little at the gig to get tipsy but not get too drunk

the gig would preferably be in a city with decent nightlife such as leeds or sheffield, so that once the gig has finished the night can truly begin. by proceeding to get smashed and just have a great time in a number of assorted clubs and bars :)

or

have a night in with my girlfriend, eating unhealthy food and and watching 80's movies :)

Forget all nighters, I have all dayers.

Lets look at Friday for an example.

Meet bird at 11am. Pop into town so she can get some lingerie, back to her by 1pm. Drinks Tally: 0

Down to her local by 2pm. Drinking starts; I'm already on the dbl vodka and red bull. Stay till about 6. Drinks Tally: 12

Back to hers; get changed and off into town. Find good bar, stay till about 11. Drinks Tally: 20-ish

Go Up Broad Street; preferably Lloyds or Risas. Stay till 3 and then out. Drinks Tally: 25+

Back to hers by 4. Shag, sleep, wake: 10ish, shit, shower, shave, bacon sarnie by the missus.....repeat on new day

edit-Looking back; drinks tally would probably be higher. Oh; and it would change at 6pm to a mix of dbl vodkas, pernod&wkd, crazy Vimto and dbl JD and coke

Is that 'ideal' or an actual recount? Either way.....25 drinks and you'd be severe state of retardedness.

Had one of the best nights ever a few weeks ago on April 2. My 5 best friends went round to my mates house, where we had arranged a PS2, multitap, 5 pads and pro ev 5 and Smackdown vs RAW 2006 to be set up. We played Smackdown for an hour, then pro ev til midnight. Then watched all 4 hours of Wrestlemania 22 until 4am, then played more pro ev and ended up home at around half 6. Perfect example of a great night, great banter an no alcohol.

If I'm drinking, just a night clubbing suits me down to the ground.

my perfect night is:

see a decent band with a group of my closest friends, a band that we can all dance around to and act like fools, we should all drink a little at the gig to get tipsy but not get too drunk

the gig would preferably be in a city with decent nightlife such as leeds or sheffield, so that once the gig has finished the night can truly begin. by proceeding to get smashed and just have a great time in a number of assorted clubs and bars :)

or

have a night in with my girlfriend, eating unhealthy food and and watching 80's movies :)

are you from sheffield Red? I was home for a few weeks till yesterday- found a class night out on a thursday at The Plug.

My favourite nights always seem to be ones that take me by surprise. I've had ones like goin out by myself then finding loads of new, pretty friends or goin out on a suddem whim and having a great time with friends.

suddenly discovering new bands that are ace in a similar fashion is also good.

HAHA this seems kinda funny

HAHA totally, we sit around drinking tea, smoking more exotic leaves and playing Smash Bros.

Considerably more mature than.. going out and wrecking people's houses or hanging out on street corners like 14 year old chavs.

I see what you mean though :P

Well I don't know what it would be like. Probably involving friends+games+alcohol+pizza+club. The only problem is that I cannot drink alcohol anymore... It just wants to get out of me if I taste even a tiny bit of it. Saturday I had hard time keeping smirnoff ice down. Note that I wasn't hungover as the smirnoff was my first drink