N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

Guest Jordan

:( I miss old Nintendo.

I don't want a single Wii game this year (apart from Samba Di Amigo) and only 1 DS game... Where as i want 9 360 games, 3 PS3 games, 2 PSP games and a couple of PC ones.

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nintendo don't do gaming any more. they do lifestyle bollocks and shovelware, remember?:heh:

*sigh*

:( I miss old Nintendo.

I don't want a single Wii game this year (apart from Samba Di Amigo) and only 1 DS game... Where as i want 9 360 games, 3 PS3 games, 2 PSP games and a couple of PC ones.

Truth. I'm really hyped for getting some Gears 2 games going, just like the good ol' days. Any omissions i've made on that list?

Wish they'd spread 'em out a bit. :heh:

Yeh, would of really expected it today considering the order was placed on Friday. May hit them up an email in a few days.

All I want to do is farm some cash up for when Fable 2 releases, as obviously the glitch in the pub house games will be fixed in the retail release in October.

I'm really looking forward to L4D. But I was wondering...do you have to have 4 players all playing at the same time....i.e can it just be 2 player co op? I hope I'm just being stupid lol.

Also looking forward to Gears 2....There's not alot of future releases I'm looking forward to on either consoles.....still need to play older games on the 360 which will occupy my time!

Guest Stefkov

All these lists of games only just make me sadder that I'll be in starting my Uni debt when I want to buy these.

Cannot wait for Fable 2. I've been keeping as much up to date as I can with it and I'm psyched. Pig intenstine condoms ftw!

My car failed an MOT today and it's costing £235 to fix, on top of the £50 for the test, and then £26 for a retest. So I've had to cancel Viva Pinata 2, and Gears of War 2 for now. :-( Hopefully Banjo Kazooie and Fable 2 will make up for it.